Tracing long lost relatives

Giving some thought to trying to contact some long lost rellies. I have their last known address which was on the Clifton Estate and and their names, but nothing else. My last real contact with them was in 1960. The guy was my Dad's brother and I believe they had two children, possibly after 1960.

Any tips or suggestions as how to go about finding them would be appreciated, preferably via an online resource. Thanks.

Alison

What was your Dad's brothers name, when was he born approx, who did he marry and what were the names of the children?  You can message me as might not be a good idea to post details here.  Might well be possible to find them online and will be happy to advise

Still thinking about it. Making effort to contact them that is. More looking for some clues as how I would go about locating them.

Alison

Can you name them on here ?  That will draw attention to the people you are looking for, and may bring a response from someone who recognises the names. Keeping it all hidden might not be the most effective way to find any answers.

And then Ann Swabey will come up with a lot of information and advice.

• Like 1