We had a spate of primary school teachers come on here & say they forbid their charges to leave the classroom for the loo, that's why I asked the question.

• Like 1

i well remember some of our teachers nipping off to the loo during class time yes. How can your poor little darlings or the little one's as some call them these days go for a crafty smoke if you forbid the loo during class time ?

• Like 2

Welcome Nottinghamlass 19 

IAN 123 at the bottom of  lass page it says Arnold I think this is where Nottinghamlass 19 teachers,

Nottinghamless 19 I think IAN123 and caftan are winding you up. 

this is normal

a very big welcome

• Like 1

WHO cares anyway,, agree with Loppy give her a break''................she could be interesting,, and if she's not,lets show her we are polite at NS...............

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

iF you are a wind up merchant miss Nottingham99, i love it,, could do with more,,to snap some folk out of their complacently ,thinking they run the site...........crack on........doubters      

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I must be missing something here, I have no idea what the last few posts are about!

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:11 AM, mary1947 said:

Welcome Nottinghamlass 19 

IAN 123 at the bottom of  Nottinghamlass19  page it says Arnold I think this is where Nottinghamlass 19 teachers,

Nottinghamless 19 I think IAN123 and caftan are winding you up. 

this is normal

a very big welcome

Hi Brew just redone my quote as missed out some word's if you go back along the thread member's are saying Welcome to a new member.