And while we're on the subject of idiots and their cars. Again, why in Gods name do chavs have their tatty vehicles sprayed in a dull matt grey or black, and remove the badges and logos. We're not stupid, we can tell a Skoda from an Audi, and a Vauxhall from a Seat.

Anybody would think they're about to run illegal moonshine down Copperhead Road. Morons !

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My sister lives in Spain. Recently, she broke her arm and shoulder. She can't speak Spanish and no one at the hospital spoke English. Result, confusion. In my opinion, if you want to live abroad, the

The cost of interpreters is a huge factor both inside and outside the NHS.   As I said, my sister doesn't speak Spanish and, after her initial visit to the hospital, she had to book the serv

On the subject of why, I wonder if the people of Gloccamorra ever wonder how things are with us?

When driving, always remember, " The driver to watch out for is the one behind the one in front and the one in front of the one behind".

• Like 1

Once broke down and the RAC man tried to charge me the earth for a tow, but I got my monies worth, "Kept my handbrake full on, all the way !!"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:58 PM, Ayupmeducks said:

I had a G/F in Australia who used to say Never trust a male driver wearing a hat, she was right too!!

Drive a car with interstate plates and covered in dust with a bush hat on in Sydney it is amazing how other driver keep out of your way.

• 3 years later...