The download/print program for my Sony DSC-W800 camera  “Playmemories Home” does not work on my updated W10 computer. My son in law found me an alternative via File Explorer but a recent surge of MS updates has removed it from my desktop, I don’t want to ask my son in law again (he will say it’s my fault) so if anyone can help I’d be much obliged

You probably have the same version of PlayMemoriesHome that I do. I very rarely use it but have just tried to open it and it caused my computer to hang up. I have Windowze 10 with all updates. Try re-insalling PMH from Sonys website and it will only install the bits that are lost, leaving your saved work intact.

help please, just today I've noticed that i can't do anything, reply, comment or anything on my kindle regarding the site. I've logged out and back in, rebooted it, getting to the stage where the next reboot is out of the window!!. all appears ok on my phoneso must be something I've done on the kindle. it keeps telling me "field required" but it won't let me do anything. any ideas please? 

it appears to be only nottstalgia, i can get the posts up but have to reply using my phone! 

Quick update on my problem, it appears to be my tablet (probably an overdose) cos I can use shmbo tablet and everything is ok!!

Hi again, played around with the tablet, after asking Mr G oogle and all is well again. And I know nowt about these things!!.

Right then, here's one for the computer boffins, following on from my previous problem, my tablet used to show in 'large print ' but wouldn't let me reply ect. Now, it responds when in 'huge print' ! Does it know my eye's are failing?, and simply not bothering to let me use it? If so, how on earth does it know?