A walk in the Coigach mountains north west Scotland.

Had a day out in the mountains of Coigach, not far from PPs favourtie country pub.  The walk took in the mountains of Ben More Coigach, Sgurr an Fhidhleir (The fiddler) and the Garbh-Choireachan ridge.  The sky was heavy but the rain more or less held off.  Only had my snapshot camera with me but here is a photo taken with it to show what it is like in the far north west of our country.  Lots more photos of the day's walk in my Flickr album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmjsDCBq

On the Garbh-Coireachan ridge - the first target of the day - see the link above for more photos:

28636364777_c3f8a63509_b.jpg

• Like 3

Not sure which photo you mean, PP.  this one is a view looking south west from Loch Broom into the Minches and the islands are the Summer Isles:

41715096880_dd90482ba1_b.jpg

This one is looking into Loch Broom froom the same viewpoint. You can see two small pointy promontories towards the centre of the photo.  The lower is Ardmair Point and the upper is Ullapool:

43476209012_e153fa991b_b.jpg

• Like 1