IAN123.

All Kinds of Everything.

My two bestest eating establishments as a sprog.68553-1-280-99999-unpad.jpgThe Amoy...great food and terrific blokes..gave me fortune cookies even when passing!

Next door- George and Tess's Snack Bar...spent me days on them window stools squinting with me one eye..supping Horlicks.

• Like 1

1930's Huntington Street..Jesse Hodges tyre garage.V4499-01-658x412.jpgWas knocked years later and the site became Hughies..top cafè scran...better than Journeys End over the road...or that misery joint Cappouchi's.

• Like 3

No idea about the letters!

But the picture is Midland Stations bit towards the 1959 Forest team.

It's not all Jah Wobble here you know..

no better man to run up and down the board..melted hand or not!

truly superb..

Cop this..bob-fawcett1.jpgpay goes up to 19 nicker..after 9 years.ops1.jpgAnd they say crime don't pay...

• Like 2

A 1953 Gardner powered Atkinson..7598570360-5a65bcf813-c.jpg..thought this was Radford Rd.at first glimpse...Merseyside- 1960s 

Never used anything to shine up the coachwork at BRS did they ?!

• Like 1

Francoise Hardy was every hot blooded males dream woman I bet she is a little old woman now great days meeowed

• Like 1

Just looked her up meeowd,,still looks good,, I'd. definately buy her a 'Babycham' with two Cherries,,

I've not been on much lately,, wish cliff ton hadn't started the Politics thread,,it seems to be dominating just a bit,,also seems to have put many of our ladies off posting. ;)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

There's nothing wrong with us little old women...mine's a Babycham anytime, our Ben! :Shock:

• Like 2

And the blokes, got up late & ended up with different sun lounger away from the pool & found I could pick up the hotel wifi, or I wouldn't have bothered, must set Mrs Reds alarm for 6 so she can get the towels out. 

• Like 4

Another candidate for "Husband of the Year" nice one RR

Rog

• Like 2

i'm not knocking those that post on 'anything political' but i like to see a variety of subjects,,then one might find something of a wider interest,,to comment on,, just saying,,aint i,, 

• Like 4