IAN123.

All Kinds of Everything.

The fastest tank ever built. Sixteen reverse gears & three forward gears ! Italian WW2.

H2-vvL4qWO6thGD8zV7SYpH_TddKGy5XTy6JC6-6

• Like 2

Free Goggo with every Raspberry Ripple?81-Vnw-TH9-SUL-SL1500.jpg..as found on Notts ice cream site thingy.

• Like 1

WW2 Italian sailor on watch,"It's a mine,It's a mine" his mate replied "Ok Luigie it's a yours,it's a yours

Rog

• Like 2

I agree Nottingham needed a playhouse but to have lost these beautiful buildings?

Rog

• Like 2

Correct Rog..just been reading some documents about the lovely houses and buildings that were pulled down..some to build the Albert Hall...shame.

• Like 1

Nottm Policeman directing traffic.gettyimages-1053486108-612x612.jpgRoberts Pulpits they were known as.

Always thought Midnight Oil kinda pinched the riff...( been in my head.)

not easy to play...well for me anyway.B D and G...me hands sruggle with them triads.

a belter that should be heard.

8 hours ago, IAN123. said:

gettyimages-1128359785-612x612.jpgShippos and Forest!

I’ve got original postcard of this somewhere, must go through the boxes of memorabilia we removed from my late Dad’s house. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

That picture reminds of back in the early 60's when Shipstones were clients of the accountancy firm where I worked. They still had the dray horses and I believe a foal was born around that time. The offices were very traditional and very 'pre-computer'. The books and records were kept in immaculate handwriting. The office floors were highly polished wood block parquet and it was impossible to move at speed without the danger of slipping. At 11a.m everyday a crate of ale was ceremonially brought into the audit room for us! I believe all the staff had a daily ale ration and the draymen would consume a considerable amount on their rounds!

• Upvote 1

Didn't footballers look so old in those far off days ?

Lizzie, the photo should be near the top of the pile, as I recollect you mentioned it on here a year or so ago. 

Our local Bar in Spain does a British Disco once a week..a great laugh.

As we have had record temperatures of late..this got a spin. A punkah wallah is much needed.