IAN123.

All Kinds of Everything.

Regents Hall 1941, woman looking at shelling notice. This place was deemed a fire hazard..the floor had flammable material beneath it.regents.jpgSandfield House later replaced this...The Design Centre ..in 'old money'.

• Like 1

Notts_1935_handbook1.width-800.jpgThis pageant took place on Wollaton Park..and raised funds for local Hospitals.

• Like 1

I adore Frank Newboulds work..and his wartime posters are fabulous.c99327ea8d6bb2e49c284dc1ef60dbfd--poster

• Like 2

There is a nice series of books(7 volumes) called Poster to Poster all about British railway posters going back to the early 20th century.

• Like 1

Hustle and Bustle:1948.62103.1.640.640.UNPAD.jpgA busy postwar Albert street..loving the lapels on the ladies coats.

National service man, don't see women carrying baskets now. That jeep vehicle looks odd- ex military? Wallis were there for years..and Weavers before they moved around the corner. The 21 heading off..what a cracking chink of history.

• Like 3

Looking likely.  Door shape, front wing, rag top etc.

• Like 1

Cheers..looks an odd shape..was it NBL that used to drive a Champ?

• Like 1

I've never seen one though I have heard of them. I have serious reservations about the claim 95 mpg. Todays 'best in class' can just about make 85 with most somewhere in the mid 60's

• Like 1

This photo was commisioned by the Council to point out parking at the top of St.Peters Gate causes a bottleneck..near the top of Bridlesmith Gate.62511.1.640.640.UNPAD.jpg

A wet 1946 day opposite the NAAFI building.