In defence of the draining board.

I always do the washing up, and leave the pots on the draining board for a while, then give them a quick rub with the tea towel and job done.

However, madam insists on drying them immediately after washing, but I said a chap was good enough to invent the draining board, and it's only right that we should utilise it ! No wonder we get through about five tea towels a day !

Just going out to pay our lottery........ Wet pots awaiting my return ! girlvboy

• Upvote 1

No room on our draining board at the moment - it's full of apples I've brought in and washed.  Mostly we use the dishwasher anyway, except for certain saucepans which are recommended to be hand washed.

Bung all pots n pans in the machine, turn  on and forget it. I think a magic kitchen fairy must come and empty it and put them away.

• Like 2

Thanks KJ.  I managed to edit it.   I'm going to have to check up on turning this stupid auto correct off.  I can spell just fine.  I make the occasional typo just like anyone else, but I hate that this thing is deciding what I meant if it doesn't recognize a spelling.  Funny thing is I always read before I hit send and I still miss it.  Ode age I guess. 

3 hours ago, catfan said:

You use the dish washer to wash the apples Margie ?

Course i don't, you daft bat!   It would be an idea, but I think they'd knock about inside and get bruised..

• Like 3