Big Dunc

New Member Here, Hi From Greece

Right me kidney borderlaise has gone down..his heart was removed in Greece but  travelled to England aboard the Florida. Buried in a seperate Urn next to his body..an organ..is still in Greece apparently..and he batted for both sides.

Bit of a lad wern't he,,...........died young but sampled most things in life......fancy eh......born a ''Geezer'' and ended up buried in Mucky Hukna''........

• Like 1

Bit of a boyo is the watch word Ben..his half Sister Augusta..was one of his lovers an' all..no wonder he legged it to Greece...sun, sea, sand....and poetry.

• Like 1

Just recalling now the night i spent in Hucknall church...........could hear voices outside about 2am.........went out for a Fag and there were 3 homeless blokes snuggled against the Church trying to keep warm,,they had Alcohol and roll-ups,,...........did'nt move em on,,instead sat and had a smoke with em,,even made em hot drink,,which they really enjoyed,,

Told em to be gone by eight next morning,, which they were,, bless em,, 

• Like 2

As a newcomer, been reading comments on various forums.  Some so funny and what wit.   Didn't realise I had signed in to an Entertainments Group - who needs Facebook ?!

Keep them coming.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to Nottstalgia, the best edutainment you can get and its all free.