Help! Bus service from City centre or Midland Station to City Hospital

City Hospital map and Bus info online are neither use nor ornament!  Have to visit someone tomorrow, who is in Southwell Ward, which is Yellow entrance and near Hayward House.  Which bus can I get from MIdland Station and City Centre, please, and, if City Centre, where do I catch it?   Can I still pay cash on the buses? Thanks

Southwell Ward is closer to Edwards Lane than Hucknall Road entrances. Here are the details of the buses that go up Edwards Lane.

BUSES TO EDWARDS LANE ENTRANCES

• Purple Line 87, 88, 89 stop outside the Campus on Edwards Lane, near Gates 4 and 5
  • Buses run every 3-4 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes
  • Evening and Sunday buses run at least every 15 minutes
  • Catch Purple Line buses from Parliament Street
  • Audio announcements on all buses
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, annswabey said:

Thanks both.  No OAP pass for me - have to wait until I'm 66!

Lucky you. Wish I was too young to have an old codgers bus pass.  We’ll be getting a FREE telly licence this year as well, (its not me who’s that old, I’d like to point out!) Don’t like it at all :(

• Upvote 1

Ha, ha, just think of the savings Lizzie !

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, annswabey said:

Just want my bus pass, Lizzie - I don't drive

Well yes, that’s good enough reason I suppose. But then I believe you’re in London? No need for a car down there is there?  No need for a car in Nottingham really but I go much further afield now and again and I shall keep mine until my kids decide I’m a danger to other road users, hope that will be at least 20+ years away.  

9 minutes ago, annswabey said:

Thanks all.  In the end, got the free bus from the station to Parliament St and then caught the 89!

Hope your hospital visit wasn’t too upsetting Ann and that you had a pleasant enough trip back to the ‘Queen of the ‘Midlands’!!

• Like 1