Kings Walk - upstairs Italian reastaurant

Hi Meely munch welcome hope you enjoy being part of our group.

The Italian restaurant was Lideos called Il Nido ( the nest) he sold it to become Cafe Di Paris which later became Petite Paris as the original Cafe Di Paris objected to the name.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

When Lideo decided to sell his restaurant we actually thought of buying it, can't remember why we didn't . When it became Cafe Di Paris we use to go regulary at lunch  time when we were closed. My husband worked with the two brothers. The younger one ( for the life of me I can't recall his name) was in partnership with a French chef. Giulio the elder one was always on reception. Franco one of the waiters also worked with my husband. When I was in Nottingham in January I called in to say hello but none of the original staff was there. Apparently a nephew ( of whom I don't remember) had taken over

:clapping:I remember his name was Sergio. ( saves me passing the whole day thinking about it)  Yes the brothers names were Sergio and Giulio. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...