Life's mysteries.

Why when I am watching something interesting on tv do my two dogs decide they need to go out desperately but not at the same time and then either just have a look round and come back in or just sniff all the garden and come back in. This process can be repeated at least twice during a film. I have tried letting them out before I settle down to watch but they just look out the door and go and lie down again! I’m sure they plan it between them:shout:

• Like 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Washing machines are by design pure evil. Their prime purpose  is removing bra wires, shirt buttons, keys, coins and anything else they can find. Every machine is cunningly constructed with a myriad o

No jonab, being Australian their kilts fall over their heads so they have no idea where they're going.

One of my cats hides the mail! Finding several items placed neatly under my bed, I couldn't work out what was going on until, one Saturday morning when I was at home, I heard the postman. Came out of

My greyhound does something similar.

In the middle of a film he'll go to the French window and look at me in that pleading way.

I'll get up and unlock the door and open it then he'll stand looking out for a bit, say, 'Nah, I'm not bothered.' and go back to his bed.

Grrr!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mrs Fly is extremely expert at interrupting Radio Nottm or Radio 2 when out in the car. It'll be silence for several minutes, then sod me, as soon as the traffic report comes on, she'll natter something totally irrelevant !

Watching quiz shows on tv are a nightmare, as I'm constantly whizzing the bleddy thing back in order to catch an answer. Grrrrr !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1