I wish this was around when I was young - I'd have loved it.   Reminds me a bit of playing 'pirates' in the school gym.. 

I have a simlar game where I try to get from my bed to the kitchen in the morning without being assigned a task, moaned at or just given the inscrutable sigh/tut/pointed silence..  from Mrs Col.

I rarely succeed.:(

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, DJ360 said:

I have a simlar game where I try to get from my bed to the kitchen in the morning without being assigned a task, moaned at or just given the inscrutable sigh/tut/pointed silence..  from Mrs Col.

I rarely succeed.:(

Reminds me of Terry Pratchets Nac Mac Feegles.  Oo the foldin 'o the arms, the pursing 'o the lips or horror of horrors..... the tappin 'o the feets!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Why are / were toilet rolls in short supply? I can understand food but TR's:Shock:

The only thing we are having difficulty in finding is FLOUR. I've been trying to get some for a month now, nowhere to be found.

Nonna, that was the very same question I asked a couple of weeks ago!!. Still aint got a logical answer.