Looking for Jill Blanksby

I an looking for old school friends Jill Blanksby, Linda Clarke who married Graham Ellis and Janet Gunn. All went to Bilborough Grammar in the 60’s. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/3/2018 at 4:58 PM, Stavertongirl said:

Did anyone work with Jill there?

HI Frances ...saw some posts on here and knew it was you  ( Crashing through the gym window at school gave you away  I remember it well ) ...and spent hours trying to work out how to contact you   ....so was amazed to see this post ..would love to have a catch up ...please e mail me then we can exchange phone numbers 

jill

Hi Jill I have sent you a personal message with my email address. It will show up on the banner at the top of the page as a 1 by the bell I think. Just click on the symbol next to it and you will be able to get to it. I thought I had sent it to you a couple of days ago but had forgotten to put heading on it so it wasn’t sent. 

Oh no Cliff ton not having stories of my misspent youth being aired in public!!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Stavertongirl said:

Oh no Cliff ton not having stories of my misspent youth being aired in public!!

Oh go on... look on at as a public service! In these trying times we could do with a laugh...   ;)

You're getting your entertainment Kath, putting me in touch with a long lost cousin. (She emailed me today).

Was a good job she told me who her mum is, otherwise I  wouldn't have had a clue. Bless you Kath.xx I owe you one.