Garden Centre employees who just walk past tall plants that have blown over in the wind.

Clothes shop assistants who aimlessly stroll past clothes that have fallen off the racks.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That puerile, vacuous, inane, unfunny, callow, infantile Michael McIntyre (and tautology!)

#247: How about one of these:

This "Taking The Knee" malarkey, before every football match & sporting events, once was enough, but every match, NOW STOP IT 

• 6 months later...

The whole show biz scene is a complete farce as portrayed by that show. Mutual back slapping, fawning over talentless morons, false tears, and folk trying to outdo each other with stomach churning political statements. Utterly mind numbing.

• Upvote 3

The majority of adverts on tv. Do they REALLY think we're impressed. Faggots in shorts and high heels, stupid meerkats, irritating opera singers, ugly settees and sofas I wouldn't be seen dead on, badly made oak furniture, Direct Line, LV and the rest of the car insurance crap, life insurance, funeral expenses, Lawyers for You etc. Gimme a break ! 

• Upvote 1

Who in there right mind would want an Ocado food delivery at 6:57 in the morning? In fact why would anyone have a food delivery? Then the Ocado delivery driver desides to rearrange is whole van chucking crates round! You my Son Mr delivery driver & Mrs no 63 get off your fat arse & get pushing a trolley around the supermarket, so you, driver & Ocado are all now in room 101. Arrrrrrrrrrrrh!

• Upvote 2

Irresponsible taxi drivers who pull up outside neighbours houses, then proceed to honk their horns. Prongs !

School Holidays..... Costa at Castle Marina was utter bedlam yesterday.

Hoards of unruly brats, ugly mothers, and snotty grandparents ! 

• Upvote 1

I just can't believe how insensitive, naive, and utterly pompous he is. 

He really does think we've short memories and have forgotten his misdeeds.

Animosity, hatred, bad feeling, deceit, lies, back stabbing, .... Oh, and Peter Mandleson !

I would like to dump the entire Scottish National Party into Room 101 and throw away the bloody key!

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The McCann's and their 'Crocodile Tears'. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/7/2012 at 6:08 PM, Fynger said:

And anything that Keith Chegwin has ever done

I see all so called celebrities pop their cogs & the sudden out cry of grief & I don't get it ...... But I did like old Cheggers Rest In Peace Youth much love x 

DQx8rBqV4AUAgyo.jpg

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I would like football fans I say fans loosely who travel from far & wide be it by train, plane, car who come & support my club Nottingham Forest locked in room 101, I can't understand why you do it? When I/we sing about "Nottingham being full of fun" that's 7 days a week from the day I was born, not for your day trip.

Nottingham for Nottingham people, that's why I live here. 

• Upvote 1