• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That puerile, vacuous, inane, unfunny, callow, infantile Michael McIntyre (and tautology!)

#247: How about one of these:

This "Taking The Knee" malarkey, before every football match & sporting events, once was enough, but every match, NOW STOP IT 

Re Wynne Evans, have been winding up members of a certain group on the net saying how brilliant him and the averts are! some really got p^^^^^^^^ off! from accusing me of working for go compare to abuse, threats of tracking me down, threats of GBH etc! lol best of it is they/him are annoying, (but still found me best insurance deal! My choice for 101 are estate agents, the "experts" on tv who know everything re doing houses up and the poncey sukey presenters on likes of escape to the country, wanted in upsidedown land, talent show judges and modern so called music

• 7 months later...

I love russel howard! How very dare you... What would i shuv in room 101? Facebook, as much as i use it, i hate the thing!

that idiot on radio nottingham who for years at start of every football season tells us how Forest are certs for promotion then shrieks and has an orgasm when they score against the likes of mighty Doncaster or those other european champions Scunthorpe only to call the team blind every year when they fail in the playoffs

Jealousy is a cruel cruel thing, something no one should ever suffer with because you should allways be greatful for how you look and what youv got.. theres people worse off! Thats the way i view things anyways.

Another thing id put in room 101 is the girls who think lookin orange is attractive, acting dumb is cute, ratty hair extentions and enough make up on their face to put boots out of business! When will they realise its not attractive, what happend to real, smart women?

• Upvote 4

The melancholy drunk who thinks I 'm the man to sit next to and regale with his ramblings.

Noel Edmonds, and his brother Bury St.

The bloke I met In Watford In 1968

I particularly like the last part of your post pixie. I hate to see girls with too much make up. The younger they are, the cheaper they look!

We were in pixie land today, Victoria park and LIDL :)

• 2 weeks later...

The weather men and women,

They tell you in the area, where you live, the worst storm of the Millenium will pass over your house, and smile as if to say," I live in the sunny bit on the map." ............