• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That puerile, vacuous, inane, unfunny, callow, infantile Michael McIntyre (and tautology!)

#247: How about one of these:

This "Taking The Knee" malarkey, before every football match & sporting events, once was enough, but every match, NOW STOP IT 

I have to admit that it's tempting to post more than one association. Especially if it's a well known phrase or saying :)

People who use their mobile phone while driving, the majority are women!

Drivers who don't use their indicators, the majority are men!

People who park in disabled parking spaces without displaying a badge but think they have a right to park where they like because they have a big car.

The person who keeps letting their dog sh*t on my drive (I will catch you one day).

Checkout staff who talk to each other while they are serving you.

Bad manners (not the 80's group with Buster Bloodvessel )

The neighbours bad taste in loud music.

And that's just for starters! Well you did ask !sleeping!

People who park in disabled parking spaces without displaying a badge

People who park in disabled bays, display a badge, then sprint into the store.

People in front of me at traffic lights... that when the light change they take their time in pulling away.

Then the ones behind them who leave a big gap which allows less traffic through each wave of light.I am usually

the poor bu99er who is stopped first by the next red light.

Bad drivers in general , (Usually women, especially on the school run, I nearly got wiped out three times in two minutes yesterday !!)

You know the solution - don't come out of the air-raid shelter until the all-clear has sounded!

Unfortunately I have to get the kids too !!

In Room 101, I would like to see all the dictators around the world who live in splendour in their magnificent palaces. This is while their people are starved to death, brutally tortured and killed. They won't feed their people but will fund nuclear and space programmes. Send Room 101 to a place called Hell where they will all be dealt with, then return it to Nottstalgia so that we can carry on having some fun.

In Room 101, I would like to see all the dictators around the world who live in splendour in their magnificent palaces. This is while their people are starved to death, brutally tortured and killed. They won't feed their people but will fund nuclear and space programmes. Send Room 101 to a place called Hell where they will all be dealt with, then return it to Nottstalgia so that we can carry on having some fun.

Margaret Thatcher - for dismantling British engineering.

I lump both these posts together I was trying to find something nasty to say about M.T. but I could not think of anything nasty enough.

• Upvote 1

Margaret Thatcher - for dismantling British engineering.

Tony B liar Gordon Broon Ed [balls up] Balls for the destruction of the British economy.

Previous Labour Governments and Arthur Scargill for the demise of the coal industry

• Upvote 1