People who panic buy petrol

Glory hunting football fans ( my lad was the only one with a Forest shirt on at his school sports day )

Smileys

Gangs of Welsh lads on a stag night or on holiday ( why o why do they like to sing them annoying crap songs from the valleys )

• Like 1
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That puerile, vacuous, inane, unfunny, callow, infantile Michael McIntyre (and tautology!)

#247: How about one of these:

This "Taking The Knee" malarkey, before every football match & sporting events, once was enough, but every match, NOW STOP IT 

Drivers who wear flat caps

Fluffy Dice.

People at the front of the queue who do not move off when the light turns green.

People who walk around in the street looking at their mobile phones.

People who use mobile phones when they drive.

people who drive right up your 4rse when you are doing 70mph.

People who I visit during the course of my work, who stand drinking tea.

People who leave cupboard doors slightly open

Screaming children in Supermarkets

Nail biters

Tea slurpers

Lorne whatever her name is on Cash in the Attic - she has one of the most irritating laughs I have ever heard.

Oh dear am I getting that old?

A lips0

people who drive right up your 4rse when you are doing 70mph.

Oh forgot one that bloke in front that never pulls over

Mobile phones is there only me that's never had one and don't want one ?

I brought a new car a few month ago the salesman could not process the invoice on the PC because i could not supply him with a mobile number , i think his words was " you don't have a mobile phone ? " as he looked at me gone out , he typed is number in to get on to the next page .

Also noticed when you see a gang of lads/gals out for a night out in town there all sitting/standing around texting ? as the art of conversation died or are they talking to each other via text ?

People who talk on their cell phone while driving,

people who talk on their cell phone while in a restaraunt,

people who talk on their cell phone while out with other people...

screaming kids in restaraunts,

drivers that don't use their turn signal,

bad service in restaraunts,

women with prams that think they own the sidewalk (pavement)...

Television..... it drives me crazy.

Being told by someone younger than me how to do my job GRRR.

Someone trying to negotiate a better deal, when I have already given them a good percentage.

People who think just because I'm English i'm not only aggressive but tight, which is not true.

Men who say they don't want to get married because it "Spoils everything"

Women who bag men at every opportunity.

Fat people who buy fish & chips/a pickled onion/potato cake/a large block of chocolate & then buy 2 litres of diet coke.

Shop assistants who are in my face when i'm just browsing.

Store detectives who follow you around Kmart & think you can't see them!!

I'm on a roll now the list is endless. From my observations reading this I'm pretty P****d off about most things madashell

My nominations for Room 101 will, hopefully, stimulate some debate and good-natured argument - which after all is the prime function of a Forum.....or am I mistaken?

That 20% of the population who consider themselves responsible for organising the lives of the other 80%.

Working class Tories.

The talentless millionaires, invariably with blatant personality disorders, who have forced themselves onto our TV screens because of this farcical 'celebrity cult'. My prime nominess would be be Ian Wright, Eamonn Holmes, Edmonds, Madeley, Oddie & Paxman.

The London gutter media....see 'celebrity cult' above.

Whingeing Liverpudlians....who aren't averse to killing folks (even their own kin) at football matches.

Those who have arrived here as immigrants and refuse to absorb into our society, or conform to our accepted way of life.

Cheers

Robt P.

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it?

The sound that is made when a knife or fork scrapes against a plate.

(UK) weather. You leave home in the morning and it's freezing, so you take a thick coat. By lunchtime, it's really hot. Then it rains. &*%$

people who bitch,non-stop

and last but the big one

women that act like girls

no2

bighug Nothing annoys me i have a coloured tablet for every little tic.. !tanning!

and last but the big one

women

no2

Hey! I resemble that remark!!! girlvboy

Just found one more in me wardrobe.

Those plastic coat hangers with the little cut outs fer womens dress straps.

When you try and pull yer shirt of em they catch!

What annoys me the most ! well i'll tell ya. those people who moan all the time about things that annoy them, that's what i say!...

I beleive that's a green one with a red stripe.. !sickly!

I think you should change that to "Girls", because that's all she is you know, just a girl...

What annoys me the most ! well i'll tell ya. those people who moan all the time about things that annoy them, that's what i say!...

I beleive that's a green one with a red stripe.. !sickly!

Didn't you already say that Den? you need a pill to stop yourself repeating things,you need a pill to stop yourself from repeating things....................oooops. :yahoo:

Slugs, especially the pale coloured ones that can put get rid of their salt-covered top layer, and sprint away to avoid another sprinkling. Die! Keep away from my lilies!!

People that drop litter, (and scratch cards, see below) especially when stood near a bin.

The women who, go to our local shop, every morning, buy loads of scratch cards, go and stand outside, scratch like mad, then go back in for more, (occasionally to collect their winnings), and then, as the week goes on, compare notes as to who won what on which "scratchie"... This irritates me for two reasons

1. they very quickly spend their well earned dole money, and then try and get things "on tick" from the shop, (which is normally cheap cider), moaning that they don't get enough money from the system... would have plenty more if they didn't spend aprox £15/20 a day on scratch cards.

2. they block the shop, inside with their bodies and outside with their prams and pushchairs.

"fresh bread sold here." Who's going to buy it if it's not fresh? A bread-and-butter pudding addict?

The best thing that I ever say was a rather large dog turd, that had been stepped in... by a dog!!!

!laughing!

And I'll second car drivers that don't use their indicators. We pedestrians like to know which way they are going to turn too.

• 3 years later...

I'm with you on that one Red - the ones who really p!$$ me off are the ones making a deposit - but haven't filled out a deposit slip etc. beforehand. Here most are drive-through, and they will happily sit there adding up their deposit, filling out the form, etc. totally oblivious of the line building behind them!

When in the supermarket and you are behind a woman in the shortest queue with just one (Rather full) basket of shopping, who then proceeds to put two or three of the said items on to the conveyor belt , then a next customer spacer bar on, then a couple more items , and a nother spacer bar, she then proceeds to do this 6 times in total, paying for each lot with a different credit card to which she has to root around in her handbag for 5 minutes (Felt like it anyway) to find the relative piece of paper with that cards pass number written on it. All in all , 6 transactions that take 10 minutes to process , and you watch all the other queues dissapear, whilst fuming and getting all hot under the collar!!!

thumbsdown.gif

But fair play to her she's probably doing the shopping for her elderly neighbours !!

bravo.gif

!englandflag! People that come on here & moan about people that moan, we're allowed to be grumpy, we're all from Nottingham & have known 'better times', or so we think!!! !cheers!