• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That puerile, vacuous, inane, unfunny, callow, infantile Michael McIntyre (and tautology!)

#247: How about one of these:

This "Taking The Knee" malarkey, before every football match & sporting events, once was enough, but every match, NOW STOP IT 

Woss pales into insignificance alongside this man, but when combined to abuse a real artist

Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross Abuse Andrew Sachs via Phone

Part 1

Part 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

David Walliams, Janet Street-Porter, Fiona Phillips, Will Young, Eamonn Holmes

Yes it is. I was like that at work dealing with buffoons who's sole aim in life was to settle for mediocrity, whilst I strove for perfection!!!!

Re radfordred at #159........I fully agree with him.

Everything in a bold font is annoying and virtually shouts whatever is being said. Very poor taste and bad internet manners by the poster.

The majority of time the message is drivel and I, like radfordred, cannot be bothered anymore reading posts on any forum that are in bold font! :angry2:

• Like 1

​Simon Scowl. What a horrible man, arrogant lofty, nasty contrasending. Makes little girls cry.

It's alright to tell the truth about an act, it's the way you do it. Some of the hurtful things he say's, to brake peoples dreams and hearts, no need for it He is as subtle as an Elephant on fire in a china shop.

What does he really know?, never heard him sing,do a belly dance or juggle anything.

And those horrible panelists vulgar Sharon Osborn, the blonde with the funny teeth, on the yogurt ads.

I loved it when Will Young and Gareth Gates were on. All the women voted for Will young, for his looks because he can't sing. but then he turned out to be gay. just shoes you how fickle the public can be sometimes.

''Hey Scowelly!. wash that jumper!.

I don't watch it anymore. TV gone too far.Sgtars for two minutes, then cd's in the bargain bucket know one wants in a charity shop. Enough said.

Think I need a good lay down and a stiff drink. De Da.

In a shop no one about for miles. you look at something like a book on a shelf, and suddenly there's someone behind you heavy breathing, sneezing down yer collar.

In a shop and someone is standing in your way, they know your coming, but wait until you say excuse me. then turn around and give you a dirty look as though I've just said. ''Show us yer nickers!''.

People sat near you in a restaurant, what do they do?. get a great big dirty hankie out dust and whatever flying everywhere, then blow their nose, like a baby elephant, in your direction. screw it up, and leave it on their plate!.

People walking really slow in two's or three's your in a hurry, as though only they exist.

• Upvote 1

People who say, ''why go abroad when we have so many nice places here. True, but I get the feeling what they are really saying is, ''we hate foreigners''.. People who go abroad, and everyone is a foreigner but them.

They look for an English style pub, eat English food, walk around as they own the place, and come back, with a photo of themselves with a pint in their hands in a pub!.. they may has well gone to Skeggy, or, Nottingham Riviera.

Then the one's who show us up, go abroad, get legless, sleep with as many people as possible, behave badly and give us a bad name. Whatever must the locals think. Luckily I have to say, not all brits are the same.

De Da.

:biggrin: Great stuff De Da Pete @ #166; that's the way to write: without any care as to what you're saying. I'm not saying I'm agreeing but only you dares to say it! Scaredy Poohs that's me.

PS: But I do think that Will Young has a pleasant singing voice. :biggrin:

#169 Bit of a rash statement there Pete.I'll leave it at that.

People who say, ''why go abroad when we have so many nice places here. True, but I get the feeling what they are really saying is, ''we hate foreigners''.. People who go abroad, and everyone is a foreigner but them.

If that's the case why do people go to London?...to play 'Spot the Cockney?

Scaredy Poohs that's me.

No it' aint...that's me.

I hate to see Irish and British Bars in other countries, Why would I want to go in one?

Early visits to Los Angeles, well meaning friends took me to a 'British Pub'!

Re the Irish bar , i was in Galway and couldn't find an 'Irish Bar' anywhere, no music , no craic to be found anywhere, and they all seemed to be staffed by Australians !!

Those two twins in the Victoria plum TV ad, their voices go through me. I could say, accidentally push them under the water, but I wont say that, as I'm a good guy. De Da.