Alan Carr

Graham Norton

Dale Winton

And any body else who 'faggots' up there voice for no apparent reason. (Don't mind them being queer, but they weren't born with those stupid efeminate voices for Christs' sake !!)

John Cleese gives Alan Carr a master class in comedy and timing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsKjoBirTHg#t=592

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That puerile, vacuous, inane, unfunny, callow, infantile Michael McIntyre (and tautology!)

#247: How about one of these:

This "Taking The Knee" malarkey, before every football match & sporting events, once was enough, but every match, NOW STOP IT 

Half - wit assistants in cafés who fill your coffee cup to the top, then expect me to get my milk in.

I used to sip the hot black coffee then put some milk in until I reached the right mixture. Nowadays I just pour it into a pot plant or something. Twerps !

• 7 months later...

Being greeted with "okay guys" usually by a spotty faced student.

Anyone who whats to "high five" me.

Shop assists who say can i help you Sir? "No you f@cking can't"

Can't remember this happening when I was younger but blokes I've know for years now what to hug & kiss me!!! What The F@ck!

• Upvote 3

So I am sat in Wetherspoons eating my "fodder" then some teenage waiter/waitress will return to the tabel when you are half way through your meal & ask "Is everything OK sir"

One day I will give a long reply gauranteed to spit my food all over them, this happens in most eating establishments. WTF

The same idiots don't come along & ask me if my beer is OK, why not ?

The same idiots don't come along & ask me if my beer is OK, why not ?

Because they wouldn't know a decent pint of beer/ale/stout or porter if you poured it down their throats and then explained why it was so good or in the case of Carling why it tasted like beer tasted once it had been through the human body(not Mine)

That sodding 'upspeak' been working with 4 others who all use it,its really drove me mad,in the end i did'nt want to engage in conversation with em,plus loads of 'hey guys' 'oh my gods' 'absoluteys' yea for sures' and 'oh yea cool' oh fab' 'awsome'............sorry to go on just had a full day of it,need a stiff drink.

• Upvote 1

I very rarely use Wetherspoons in Loughgorough why should I? when there are three or4? good real ale pubs in the town centre.

I have been into other Wetherspoons when I don't know the place I'm in or I can't find no where else.

That sodding 'upspeak' been working with 4 others who all use it,its really drove me mad,in the end i did'nt want to engage in conversation with em,plus loads of 'hey guys' 'oh my gods' 'absoluteys' yea for sures' and 'oh yea cool' oh fab' 'awsome'............sorry to go on just had a full day of it,need a stiff drink.

Sorry to quote mesen,but i forgot to add,........that it was almost a joy when a 'shoplifter' told me to go .... myself in lovely Anglo Saxon terms,bless him,!!

• Upvote 1

#211. Know what you mean, Lizzie. It's not very gallant of me I know, but when she wears a tight-fitting dress she looks like a bowling pin.

• Upvote 3

Natalie Jackson, EMT Sports Presenter ......... her voice annoys me so much and her dress sense is appalling.

I often wonder where she parks her broom! But perhaps she uses the tram.

Re # 211. She's got the face of an ant eater and the ar5e of a rhino.

• Upvote 1

Re # 217. I'm a bloke Bubblewrap and believe me, she's gross.

Not like the lovely Anne Davies, the EMT newsreader.

On the topic of presenters - Bob Warman on Central news. He speaks like he's got about six plums in his mouth. On a programme the other night about the seventies, he was shown interviewing somebody and spoke normal then.

I do. Face, hair and legs, and not necessarily in that order. LOL

Everybody on 'The boot room' notts tv, not a notts bloke among em,and what a load of Twoddle they spout,and none wear a Tie and some not even socks.