• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That puerile, vacuous, inane, unfunny, callow, infantile Michael McIntyre (and tautology!)

#247: How about one of these:

This "Taking The Knee" malarkey, before every football match & sporting events, once was enough, but every match, NOW STOP IT 

• 1 month later...

I'd put the ridiculous clock changing fiasco in 101. This is totally outmoded these. It was introduced during the war for the benefit of farmers, but as there's only so much daylight in a day, then I'm sure they don't care what time it is.

It's just a bloody waste of time and effort.

It seems that whenever I've been to Europe, whether summer or winter, I've always had to change my watch. Is there any time of the year when we are in a similar time frame to them?

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Coffee granules in the sugar. Grr.

• Upvote 1

People who stoop and stand in doorways or other narrow places when there are non-obstructive alternatives nearby - eg chatting, putting credit cards away, checking shopping lists, looking at phones

• Upvote 2

Old people who alight from a bus a just stand there pondering. I offered to give one couple the number of the funeral directors, but my wife intervened.

People wandering about in the garden centre at B@Q who pick up plants then dump them on top of other plants in my recently organised and watered displays, or drag out large shrubs in pots and leave them in the middle of aisles, leave large pots in front of doors, why??????