Yep, there was nowt like the two up, two down, with outside bogs in the middle of winter, and filling the old "tin" bath for that once a week bath. God!!! I shudder to think how we survived.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That puerile, vacuous, inane, unfunny, callow, infantile Michael McIntyre (and tautology!)

#247: How about one of these:

This "Taking The Knee" malarkey, before every football match & sporting events, once was enough, but every match, NOW STOP IT 

That bloody annoying sod with the twirly moustache advertising 'Go Compare', it drives everyone mental that I know including the in laws dog, she attacks the telly.

Genius bit of advertising though, I must admit.

Then of course there's:

Greene King.........................................................

His name is Jeff or Geoff Brown and he actually works for Safestyle UK!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

radfordred, could you answer me this question: how do those kids that you mention with their 'jeans hanging well down their arse' manage to keep them up?

I find it fascinating that their jeans can stay up when almost at the top of their thighs!

Signed: Curious.

• 1 month later...

radfordred, could you answer me this question: how do those kids that you mention with their 'jeans hanging well down their arse' manage to keep them up?

My 17 year old tells me there made that way ! To stay up ? I'm also curious ?

poohbear sounds about right its an American gangs ex-cons thing when in prison they take away your belt shows you've done some time & therefore hard !

Back on topic I now find Paul McCartney very annoying , never used to ? so he can go in room 101.

I believe Paul McCartneys problem is that he's caught up in a Modern Day Image trap; when all he wants to do is retire to his shed at the bottom of the garden - in his slippers and dressing gown - and make music. An ordinary boy at heart.

• Upvote 1

Alan Carr

Graham Norton

Dale Winton

And any body else who 'faggots' up there voice for no apparent reason. (Don't mind them being queer, but they weren't born with those stupid efeminate voices for Christs' sake !!)

Bleddy Ikea!

We baught a new lampshade for one of their Tablelamps...

To find that it is a non standard fitting!

Harry Bleddy Hill

Stupid little overrated man.

I'll do my rant on behalf of my 92 yr old mother in law. Everytime we visit, there's an ad comes on with a corny looking man singing 'go compare, go compare; I think it's an ad for insurance. My m-i-l hates this poor little man, who hasn't done a thing to her!