Peter Thomas Marshall

Can anyone help me trace my Brother Peter Thomas Marshall? He was born in Bobbers Mill Railway gatehouse in November 1957 so he would now be in his early '60's.

He went to Berridge Primary School. I believe he may have a child. He once had a girlfriend called Bernice.

Here's hoping someone may know of his whereabouts.

Thank you.

Do you know the surname of Bernice? There was a girl of that name in our year at Berridge. She appears on the photo with Peter from 1965/6 and is 6th from the left on the middle row.

I was also born in November 1957 so we were all roughly the same age.

No, I don't know her surname, it could be her but I'm only guessing although Bernice is not a common name so it could well be the girl in the photo, I only met her a couple of times in the '80's the last time I saw Peter was  the early '90s sad eh!

It isn't a common name which is why I wondered.  Her name was Bernice Bond and when she left Berridge she went to The Manning with myself and another girl.

Bernice lived, I believe, somewhere off Alfreton Road. When you're at school, you tend to stay with one group of friends and Bernice wasn't in my group so I don't know what happened to her after she left Manning. I have a photo of her in 1974 if you think that might help you establish whether she was the girlfriend you met.

Yes, it is sad to lose touch with your siblings but it isn't uncommon, for a variety of reasons. Hopefully, you can re establish contact with him. Have your other two siblings any idea of his possible whereabouts?

Rita, you need to take out a subscription to ancestry.com. That way you will be able to search for any possible marriage, birth and death certificates where a Peter Thomas Marshall is listed. The more information that cross references the less difficult it will be to trace him or members of his family.