• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just changed mine, so it can include Paul as well!

Just tried to put a picture of my head on, computer said it was too big.

Is that C as in Cream Cake?

Whoopee!! managed to change my pink B to a picture. Pity I've not aged well since leaving school in 1958. Don't suppose anyone will recognise me now. Anybody on or near Denton street, off Denman street? (Anyone remember 'Kingy').

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Well done, Beekay! So THAT'S who you are! ;)

Ugly bugger ain't  I ? This was taken up at Thoresby Hall last December when I came up to Notts with my wife Tina, to visit relatives. We try and do this every year. Cheers Jill, enjoy your day :)

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, denshaw said:

All I did was click on choose file, picked the one I wanted then you get the choice to crop then drag into this quote box. Heaven knows how  I got it right.:)

You did well,  BK and you don't look old to me.  I reckon you're about the same age as me as I was 15 in 1958, when you say you left school

50 minutes ago, denshaw said:

Did the computer get it right, den?  I always thought of you as a modest kind of bloke ;)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MargieH said:

You did well,  BK and you don't look old to me.  I reckon you're about the same age as me as I was 15 in 1958, when you say you left school

Did the computer get it right, den?  I always thought of you as a modest kind of bloke ;)

Your right Margie, I was 15 in November, 1958. Was in 4a at boulevard school. Missed the august leaving so had to stay on till Christmas. Who would have thought it, left school on Friday and started at the pit on following Monday.

BK I stayed on at school (Carlton le Willows) until I was 17, but yes, we are both the same age.  Most people on here are a bit younger than us, although I think there are around 2 or 3 who are older.

Do I still look as though I'm looking through a tube?   I decided to go soft focus - in other words, bit blurred - this time, as the wrinkles are less apparent.... lol

(please don't anyone give me any likes for it as I've not changed it again just to get likes..)

16 minutes ago, MargieH said:

BK I stayed on at school (Carlton le Willows) until I was 17, but yes, we are both the same age.  Most people on here are a bit younger than us, although I think there are around 2 or 3 who are older.

Do I still look as though I'm looking through a tube?   I decided to go soft focus - in other words, bit blurred - this time, as the wrinkles are less apparent.... lol

(please don't anyone give me any likes for it as I've not changed it again just to get likes..)

Not through a tube, more like framed with a halo. At least you are central to the picture. I have a better picture but keep getting told it's too big, (only allowed 52 kB or summat like that).:)

I'm feeling fed up now. I have been trying for two hours to put a picture on my avatar. NO LUCK. This is me at this moment sitting sulkin' with my finger pointing at my laptop, trying to do this so simple thing and I'm gerrin nowhere! HELLUP. I have been trying to follow instructions but nowt is gerrin through. Please, Can you put this picture in my Avatar  for me someone. Please, Pretty please.:):rolleyes:

DSCN0902.jpg

• Like 2

I think only you can edit your profile, Carni, unless the admins have special powers?

Pretty laptop btw 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Ben will do it for you, Carni. He's a computer whiz but, being so modest, he likes to keep it quiet. In fact, I suspect he could be Bill Gates...that's why he never appears in meet up photos!  smile2

No!  I draw the line at Bill Gates.  Bill Gates doesn't look anything like Alf Garnett.    Lol.

• Like 2

Carni another lovely photo, you look well. Beekay your avatar is your photo. Hope you're enjoying us all:rulez:

• Like 1