Happy Birthday

I'll second that!!

Have a great day Dave. 

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Dave. Have a fantastic day, and thoroughly enjoy yourself.

• Like 1

That is a real nice start to my day Thank ya'll.  Just had me breakfast and some presents are sitting here waiting to be opened over coffee with Mrs. L and the boys.  The sun is shining and its nice and cool.  Nice day for a birthday.  Thanks again.:)

• Like 3

Loppy I did wish you a happy birthday with a song from "il Volo" . Knowing you love music I decided against the usual good wishes. This group of 3 young men have made a career in opera and have travelled the world. They are all under 25. They started their career in a tv programme for  the best italian songs sung by children. The programme wasnt to promote child singers. The 3 boys started singing individually and were gradually put together to form " The tenorini " ( little tenors)

Anyway back to your birthday I hope it was a good one. I don't know what happened to the video but its disappeared. I took it from Youtube so it may not have let me use it. If you are curious go to youtube and type IL VOLO TANTI AUGURI.

• Like 1

Thanks Nonna.

Well that was a nice start to the day.  All these greetings from my NS pals.  A new case for my Ipad, some Tim Horton's coffee and a 2019 Beagle calendar.  Lots of pushing and shoving from the boys to see what was in thepackages.

I'll try to post a photo if Mrs. L figures out how to send them to me  from her phone. ;)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Happy returns of the day (I wonder what that actually means) Margie and many of them...     thumbsup

• Like 1