Happy Birthday

I'm late to the party as usual but... Have a lovely Birthday Margie!!

• Like 1

Enjoying my birthday so far... went on bus to Ely with our daughter, but we got absolutely drenched in a 10 minute downpour while waiting at the bus stop.  As soon as we got on the bus, the sun came out, shining through the bus window, so we steamed dry.   We didn't want to risk getting wet again, so we got off at Tesco, did a bit of shopping and had a Lunch Deal in (Tesco) Costa...     lovely!

Paul didn't go with us as he's gone to visit an elderly gentleman from church who had had a bad fall at home on Thursday.  He (not Paul) is in a very bad way as he fell out of his hospital bed twice yesterday and  isn't long for this world.   Visiting people when they are terminally ill is SO important, so I'm pleased he's at the hospital even though it's my birthday......  I hope someone will be there for me when my time comes....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Have a truly fantastic day Margie.

• Like 1

Better Late than Never

Have a great birthday margieH 

Enjoy what's left of your day.:tanning:

• Like 1

Thanks to all who've wished me well on my birthday - nice of you to say xxx

• Like 7

Thanks Gem.   I don't go overboard on birthdays (well, mine anyway) but it was a nice day..

• Like 2