Thanks again 1fb for those words of comfort. Is that all you have to say about me and my diction, you disapoint me 1fb....as i said earlier mores the pity that we all couldn't speak and write our thoughts as clearly and procise as you.....the deeper I dig the deeper you go... !bravo!

post-11-1153252917.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis........................................ no1

WHAT!!!!! lips0look what you have done Caz! you have given my first name away....silly girl..

post-11-1153252917.gif

see miss, its him miss, honest

is corporal punishment still allowed in Nottingham? If so i am packing the kids off there tomorrow, they need a bloody good hiding.

Dennis, unlike your good self i do not make uninformed deductions about people based on how they earn a living. I go on the evidence presented to me, and in this case you have proven to be a bitter and twisted illiterate with a fatbloke fixation that you just can't shake.

(once again you choose to ignore any questions asked of you i see)

What do you think about the price of Bananas? !rotfl!

This is getting silly 1fb, me having to thank you all the time while YOU keep on insulting me.....please what was the question I didn't answer?

the deeper I dig the deep you go..

What do I think of the price of Bananas why are you asking me that do you think I'm a greengrocer... !rotfl!

post-11-1153252917.gif

It was related to your finding an article about smoking and loss of appetite, i asked if you would recommend smoking to people who want to lose weight, if you would encourage your kids to smoke, if you had ever seen a fat smoker etc etc, all of which you conveniently forgot to respond to as it just shows you up for the ill educated, ill informed ignoramus you really are.

Not insults, observations backed up by substantial amounts of evidence provided by yourself.

What do I think of the price of Bananas why are you asking me that do you think I'm a greengrocer... !rotfl!

No but you can be a monkey at times.............

post-11-1153310505_thumb.gif

There you go again 1fb, insult after insult based on what I have written isn't that the oposit of what you are preaching.......and the answer to your question/questions is no I wouldn't and Yes I have...

!rulez! So 1fb lets supose you got a parking ticket for £60 by what you have said you wouldn't draw the conclusion on the legitimacy of the parking wardens perentage? Yes/No

this is better than sitting outside in the sun.....

the deeper I dig the deeper you go...

This is a disclaimer posted by me for all forum members>>>Sometimes I don't spell or put my thoughts into the right order for that I appologise most sincerly but you could blame it on my medication but I wouldn't do that.... girlvboy

post-11-1153252917.gif

I think we should stop all this negativity and try and work together towards better forum relations.

but before we do, I would like to mention that I have never been given to smoking, but would gladly sign up for a course of treatment at the clinic, if it meant I was able to get a feel of Mark's firm bum.

peace Mark, my lovely. X X X . lips0

Answer is no i wouldn't, i would question his motives in seeking employment in such an unpopular profession, but if i deserved the ticket (many times in my life i have) then i take it on the chin. If i don't deserve the ticket (again many times) I appeal, usually with supporting photographic evidence and have the ticket cancelled.

Back to your answers, no?? you wouldn't encourage your kids to smoke? Or fat people to help lose weight? Yet you have spent the last god knows how many weeks calling me every conceivable kind of low life thief? You have argued that the cigarette companies provide income for many thousands of people and that smokers enjoy fags. Surely if this is the case then you wouldn't let your children miss out, and it would be your moral duty to inform overweight people that a good way to slim is to start on the fags???? No? Why not? Its only a bit of harmless fun after all.

You would also tell them to avoid nasty men like fatbloke who only want to prevent them from having a good time.

Did I say all that 1fb....or are you getting me mixed up with other members and by the way are you like me getting fed up with all this sunshine we are having at the moment......lets hope I have spelt everthing right and all my sentences are gramatically correct......Hey 1fb...wouldn't want to get slated by you again...meduck....meducks not a term of indearment well not in this case..meduck.. :crazy:

post-11-1153252917.gif

This is a disclaimer posted by me for all forum members>>>Sometimes I don't spell or put my thoughts into the right order for that I appologise most sincerly but you could blame it on my medication but I wouldn't do that....

1fatbloke Posted: Jul 19 2006, 01:34 PM 

The only thing i am sick of is your constant misrepresentation of myself, my service, my motivations and my integrity. Once that issue goes away everything else in fatblokes garden is Rosy.

My you really do have some issues 1fb have you tried HYNOTHEROPY... :tease:

post-11-1153252917.gif

This is a disclaimer posted by me for all forum members>>>Sometimes I don't spell or put my thoughts into the right order for that I appologise most sincerly but you could blame it on my medication but I wouldn't do that....

Can i add deafness to your ever growing list of personality / genetic defects.

I don't have issues plural (as in more than one) I told you that once YOU disappear up your own backside then my life will be just hunky dory. Until then you are like a fly in my glass of chateaunuef du pape.

At least you are getting your daily dose of protein 1FB !fly!

:Vampire: You know 1fb for an educated person [ that's an assumpion of my own doing ] you are so easy led in fact I would say as you started the insults that you are that far up your own ar5s with your ideas you can't see the woods for the trees. If you think that I will be leaving this site just because of what you say well! think again meduck...

Anyroadup isn't nice out today just took time out to water me pot plants..had help thou couldn't reach some of them had an hand from me moronic helper...thank god the council put in that ramp....it's nice but to hot for my liking..That's what I say... :Vampire:

sorry for that everyone it seems I have lowered myself down to 1fb level with the insults....

post-11-1153252917.gif

Silly spelling mistake..

I don't want you to leave the site black ice. That would cut the posts in half. what i would like you to do is take a long hard look at yourself and your posts. Look at the order and from which direction the insults started and then come and apologise for your continuous slurring of my good name. When you have done that, and only then, will i treat you as my equal and therefore with the respect i would afford any other human being, whether they agree with my views or are diametrically opposed.

We are all entitled to opinions but when accusations of underhandedness and plain old fashioned fraud are made then we are also entitled to fight back.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! me thinks you have used to many long words there 1fb.

Apologise for what? insulting your good name? you must be joshing 1fb.

where have I used your name in a way that insults you?

I know what you are doing 1fb you are transfering all your failings squarely on my shoulders aren't you 1fb? hence diverting your insecuritys away from yourself.....

I have made this appology befor but please forgive me for any spelling mistakes, you see I'm not so well educated as 1fb and never well be or want to be....you must get bored being so gramatically right all the time 1fb....and if you think i will let that one go think again 1fb.....

woooooooooooooops nearly missed that one [ to be treated as an equal and with respect] now I know you are up your own ar5e....sorry folks but what am I supose to do.......lay back and think of England..

the deeper i dig the deeper you go.. :Vampire:

post-11-1153252917.gif

1fatbloke Posted: Jul 19 2006, 01:49 PM  

Can i add deafness to your ever growing list of personality / genetic defects.

I don't have issues plural (as in more than one) I told you that once YOU disappear up your own backside then my life will be just hunky dory. Until then you are like a fly in my glass of chateaunuef du pape.

Personality/Genetic defects...Now that's not nice is it 1fb.....? in fact that's insulting my mum and dad god rest his sole..

and I'm being made out to be the baddy here... !rulez!

the deeper I dig the deeper you go.

post-11-1153252917.gif