• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's something about him, I just can't fathom out what it is, whether it's his dissillusionment in thinking it's possible to run a business venture within the confines of a chat forum, or simply the shape of his nose, it could even be the high forehead and ginger hair.

either way, he's still a lovely fella, even though he is a brick.

love you Marky X X X post-25-1153374797.gif

Although this has been entertaining, it's time to play nice boys!!! I'll have to beat you both at the get together, girlvboy I'm 6'1" with my heals on (don't get any ideas 1fb, I'm lacking in your other requirements!) and I've got a helluva left hook!! Caz, maybe you can show up and help me out, I can't deal with both of them at the same time, especially with heals on!!!

It must be true, from what I have read so far, that ex-smokers are alot worse for nagging at smokers than never-ever-have-non-smokers.

and I think BiP is ok, his waffling on makes me smile, talking a load of piffle is so much more entertaining than boring run-of-the-mill everyday stuff.

If 1fb is going to the meet, will he be walking around telling everyone to put out their cigarettes, ranting on about the dangers of smoking? He could also get on at people who are having an alcoholic drink and chatting on their mobile phones...

Gert, i have not told anyone ever to stop smoking, like the rest on here you read into my posts something which is not there. I have pointed out the pitfalls of it, but only in response to some myth or fallacy quoted by one of my ever growing band of followers / stalkers. If anyone wants to smoke, that is fine by me, as i am sure i have said before i will defend your right to do so wholeheartedly. My business is all about helping people who have decided they actually don't wish to smoke any more but for whatever reason, can't stop.

SFW, if you think i am attempting to run a business through this website you are dafter than the rest. I came here with a cheeky little plug and from the reaction i got you would think i had sneaked into a few peoples house and kicked their puppy to death!!

Hi Cali

Welcome back Honey.

Did I tell you I have started boxing?? thumbsup

This ding dong with 1FB will stop soon,at least it keeps Bip occupied,you know how bored he gets with us girls chatting about cooking, spray on tans & which diet we are on this week? God love him,where would we be without him? He's like an older brother who we can rely on to wind us all up until we are spitting,sticking up for us when we have the local bully bothering us & then take us out for a drink to make up for it all,& you lucky girl are going to meet him in the flesh soon,be gentle with him Elaine lips0

Caz Posted: Jul 20 2006, 12:21 PM  

This ding dong with 1FB will stop soon,at least it keeps Bip occupied,you know how  he gets with us girls chatting about cooking, spray on tans & which diet we are on this week? God love him,where would we be without him? He's like an older brother who we can rely on to wind us all up until we are spitting,sticking up for us when we have the local bully bothering us & then take us out for a drink to make up for it all,& you lucky girl are going to meet him in the flesh soon,be gentle with him Elaine 

Yes aren't you lucky one Elaine lets hope you won't be diapointed anyroadup you will know it's me by the clowns hat I will have on and the tatoo across my forehead which will say return by mid-night or suffer the consequences..... :Vampire: By the way Caz what are you after meduck are you wanting another recipe for Kangaroo Casserole? or a recomendation for a new world wine.

love the words Caz makes me feel as if I'm special to you all..Thanks...by the way when we do meet and if I haven't made up an excuse not to be their by then, you can buy me a drink...Cheers... :Friends: !rotfl!

Now now 1fb, we love our Dennis and his rantings, it's all in fun. Good for a wind up like Caz said. We're all a bit cheeky every now and then!! ;) Are you planning on coming to the get together? Look on the calendar, it's on the 24th of this month.

By the way, who's this Mark that SFW keeps talking about??

its not something you said, its EVERYTHING you said you dullard. !yada!

sorry to be so offensive to other dullards but i am really struggling for a name for BIP that does not offend other groups.

Suggestions on a postcard please

Hey, pretty boy..

this is no way to conduct yourself on a forum. irrespective of whether you have received adverse comments or not.

you must simply rise above the meagre rantings of the masses and exalt yourself onto a higher plain, afterall you are a far more intelligent and understanding human being than we could ever wish to be..so please, no more of this ado if you don't mind.. you must learn turn the other cheek (but make sure your boyfriend has finished with it first)

fragrantly yours .. syco X X X

By the way Caz what are you after meduck are you wanting another recipe for Kangaroo Casserole? or a recomendation for a new world wine.

love the words Caz makes me feel as if I'm special to you all..Thanks...by the way when we do meet and if I haven't made up an excuse not to be their by then, you can buy me a drink...Cheers... :Friends: !rotfl!

[/i][/b]

Hey Bip,rest easy I don't want anything me duck,just telling you how it is,you are a thoroughly humorous,nice man,whatever anyone says B) you just go off on one sometimes thats all :rolleyes: If you don't want to come to my reunion, I will know it's because you prefer younger more agile women,hey Cali?? Lol but if you do it will be a pleasure to buy you a beer & Mick too for that matter :rolleyes:

its not something you said, its EVERYTHING you said you dullard. !yada!

sorry to be so offensive to other dullards but i am really struggling for a name for BIP that does not offend other groups.

Suggestions on a postcard please

Hey 1FB be nice :Fool:

Once again i invoke the wrath of the moderators, ooops. Sorry, i am just bored of BIP following me around leaving his tiresome messages.

I am also concerned that SFW not only now seems to have placed me on a pedestal as someone to worship, he is now displacing his own twisted and deviant fantasies onto me too!!!

And i thought this place was a bit quiet and dull when i first came!!

Dull......... Dull............. never! we may be old,tired,& good for nothing, but we are never dull 1FB.

Watch out for SFW ,I think he has a hidden agenda where you are concerned :Shock: Make sure that if he ever invites you out for a one to one,you have someone to protect your honour,or at least a fast car for a quick getaway !yada!

Are you planning on coming to the get together? Look on the calendar, it's on the 24th of this month.

Bu99ER! I'm working on the 24th!

No its not Elaine its the 29th. (I'm Free)

areyoubeingserved_1.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles...7770355_1.shtml

Whilst i am able to draw breath my honour and everything connected to it will be quite safe from SFW. Besides which, i am more of a giving kind of person........

Sorry, a lack of smiley might have given the wrong impression, now rectified

;)

:tease: Sodding hell! I was going to reply to the insults 1fb has aimed at me once again but it seems me spell cheaker has packed in and the one on this forum site never was any good anything over five letters it would say ERROR ERROR...try another language something like portugese, Bl00dy hell have I spelt that correctly 1fb..if so who needs a spell cheaker anyroad :crazy:

Dull-ard..meaning>A person regarded as mentally dull; a dolt. would anybody on this forum say that I'm mentally dull apart from 1fb but then again he will say anything just to make out he is mentally superior to me.........can we have a vote...

the deeper I dig the deep you go. :Vampire:

I don't believe you to be a dullard Den, you know we all love you! (well...most of us!!!) ;)

Thank you Ela for your kind and deep meaning words but the word Dullard was not in my Cassell's new english dictionary, mind you it was printed in 1946 fifth edition..and my old spell checker the Next Century CPS-100 had a nervous brake down and refused to co-operate so I bined him [ bloody made in china crap] now that I have a new one I will have no excuse for poor spelling.......[seiko ER2100] it's got the lot even pores me beer.....hic.. vampire2

seiko-er2100.jpg