Highbury infants/junior school

Hello Everyone I'm newish to this site, I registered a few years ago, made a couple of comments and have since forgotten my log in details and the email account I used I no longer use. So I'm starting again. 

Just wondered if anyone has any memories of Highbury infant/junior school on Albert St? My memory is that I went to Cantrell Rd school in 1964 when I was five, at some point soon after I went to Highbury. Now I thought this was Highbury Junior school but the tiny bit of information I can find seems to suggest it was Highbury infant school. I remember the school being further down Albert street than the senior school and I remember it being a single story building, with two air raid shelters still in the play ground. There was a block of outdoor toilets and across from the actual main classrooms there was a separate building that we used to go to possible past the dinner area, where we would watch some awful schools TV program in the TV room. Anyone out there around my age 59/60 that remembers that and can add any memories to mine? I should also say that we returned to Cantrell rd school after a while as the Highbury schools were being demolished. I would love to see some photographs from inside the school and of the teachers. 

I also remember there was a club of some kind on Albert street it might have been called the Zebra club or I might have just made that up. I remember when the club closed down years later. Some of my mates and I climbed in through a window and founds lots of old paperwork and club members books, kept me in paper for months afterwards.        

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back to sanity Brut33