Query?? About Old Radford

3 minutes ago, MargieH said:

Perhaps you hadn't sorted your privacy settings enough?   

Doesn't mean a thing to me, I'm afraid Margie. I happy in the twilight zone. Would you believe it but I still use pen and paper !! How antiquated is that?:mouse:

• Like 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes BK, there are several 'experts' on here. Cliffton finds photos DavidW will search newspaper archives Ann Swaby is the person to help on ancestry queries Carni is the cake exper

Dont care who is reading this thread, it's my Birthday and I'm 75 ! so there, I am now going out to the garden centre for a silk cactus and cup of coffee, then maybe shop for my zimmer frame. Have a g

BK, you can usually rely on CT to dig deep and find relevant info and photos.  

2 hours ago, Beekay said:

Yes CT. He is the 4th from the right. I emailed my sister in law with the PIC and she thought it was as well. Blimey you were on the ball.

Well done !! B.

BK, you can usually rely on CT to dig deep and find relevant info and photos.  

• Like 3

Lizzie, I can rely on loads of you to pull me out of the quagmire. If need help I know where to come. Ta very much !!

Yes BK, there are several 'experts' on here.

Cliffton finds photos

DavidW will search newspaper archives

Ann Swaby is the person to help on ancestry queries

Carni is the cake expert

Albert is the trains and dancing expert

Jill can tell you anything you want to know about The Manning School

Loppylugs is the musician

Peveril Peril is our resident keep fit enthusiast

Benjamin is the DIY expert

We all have our specialities, we're a good mix!!

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, LizzieM said:

Benjamin is the DIY expert

In that case, DIY must stand for something I don't understand.

I would've said Ben's expertise lies more in the direction of smooth-talking and romantic assignations.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, philmayfield said:

I don’t think Ben’s ‘left handed’. :biggrin:

As it goes Phil i am a 'Leftie' ,, and have always been totally useless with any tools,, consequently absolutely crap at anything DIY wise,, long since gave up trying to be handy,,never really had any interest in owt that involved mending or meking owt...........my Dad and Grandads plus all my sons are the same,,.......we do have other attributes though,,

lol

9 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

As it goes Phil i am a 'Leftie' ,, and have always been totally useless with any tools,, consequently absolutely crap at anything DIY wise,, long since gave up trying to be handy,,never really had any interest in owt that involved mending or meking owt...........my Dad and Grandads plus all my sons are the same,,.......we do have other attributes though,,

lol

I was using ‘leftie’ In the Elton John context. ;)

I love the way these conversations suddenly change from one thing to another. No wonder I struggle to keep pace. It's like watching a comedy variety act.thumbsup

• Like 2

Dont care who is reading this thread, it's my Birthday and I'm 75 ! so there, I am now going out to the garden centre for a silk cactus and cup of coffee, then maybe shop for my zimmer frame. Have a good day everybody. Cheers !! Beekay:laughing:

• Like 4

Happy birthday Beekay. Go on, spoil yourself  smile2

27 minutes ago, Beekay said:

Dont care who is reading this thread, it's my Birthday and I'm 75 ! so there, I am now going out to the garden centre for a silk cactus and cup of coffee, then maybe shop for my zimmer frame. Have a good day everybody. Cheers !! Beekay:laughing:

Get used to being called ‘darling’ at the checkout!

Hope you'll have a great day BK.   (I was already 8 months old when you made your entrance into the world!)