Can't access the site via p.c.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had problems around lunchtime. Wrote two different posts and nothing happened when I tried to post.  I even sent a PM to Katyjay to see if I’d been banned from the site.  She either never got the me

Crikey ...... Maybe the bill payer ain't paying no more? Can't say I blame him, if it all disappears in the next few weeks, nice to have met you all, it's been a blast. 

Just tried a single Emojii with no text s a test. Press submit and the whole screen goes blank.... With many others having the same trouble the problem is server side not clients. 

Can't help you DJ, but you're not banned.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:45 PM, IAN123. said:

Any of them oad' shillings in your Museum Compo?

Images now posting again ok; the ethernet Gods work in mysterious ways! Here's a few coins to choose from, Ian:

33525911596_e0e722a2b4_b.jpg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jonab said:

Summats up aggen 

Summat's up wi mine anorl. Can't post to "Things you don't see anymore" thread.

I pulled that thread up Compo and to try it out, I tried replying to Jonab's post on Cracker Barrel cheese. I clicked on reply to this post and up came an old post of mine about the Concord, complete with video! Couldn't get rid of it, so went out the site and back in again. Other than that, I have had no problems. 

11 minutes ago, katyjay said:

I pulled that thread up Compo and to try it out, I tried replying to Jonab's post on Cracker Barrel cheese. I clicked on reply to this post and up came an old post of mine about the Concord, complete with video! Couldn't get rid of it, so went out the site and back in again. Other than that, I have had no problems. 

That quite often happens to me when I go into the reply box.  At first I thought I hadn't sent the message that was still there but after checking, I find it had been posted, ........so I just delete it.

Wasn't there an option to delete when you right click on the picture?  Or hold your finger down on it on an iPad?  I'm just guessing here.... I know I've done it before but can't remember how!  

The last sentence isn't my life experience btw.  Lol

This is what I get in similar circumstances. 

If you type a post in the Reply box, and then go away from it (with or without posting), when you return to the Reply box on that same thread, the last message you typed is restored.

vktjqh5.jpg

To get rid of it, click on the 'Clear editor' line.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have just logged in without the aid of a VPN.  I claim a miracle...  :)

• Upvote 1