Lovely fella is our Rog............be a funny world if we all agreed all the time........wanna fight ?.....take me a while to get ready but i'll be there.......high noon Bulwell main st.......(whistling sound).........lol

• Like 3

Completely off topic,,but a bit of rough and tumble'' reminded me of a big rough looking 'Shop lifter' at Strelley Coop one night,,,saw him 'Trouser' a bottle of ''Jack Daniels'......stopped him at the doors,but my neck caused me some pain as i grabbed him by the arms,,(had hurt it the previous night in a Scuffle at Aspley lane) i let out a bit of a Whimpy ''ahhh''...............the lifter bless him said ''are you ok mate?''....and helped me back to the office,,,didn't have the heart to 'Police him'.....instead had a nice chat and took the JD off him............still see him in Bulwell ,,often Tesco,,,.........lol

• Like 2

You are right Rog. saw so many Jobsworths' come unstuck...........the bloke i mentioned is a 'Thief' but when i see him now,,, gives me the utmost respect,,smiles and always shakes my hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,i know many all over Nottingham in the same way.

I can't put the World to rights and don't try,,,and i don't condemn easily,,,over the years iv'e caught many Staff even Managers,,,there's the 'Needy' and the ''Greedy''.........i know which i prefer........''Pint Ben ?.............go on then,, cheers......Bottle of JD Ben ?............no thanks    lol

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...