DaveN

Market Street

I've not chastised anyone. I simply responded to  posts that held up appalling behaviour as something clever and we should admire and applaud. I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are and in my world you are taken to task if you overstep the mark. Is pointing that out chastising someone?

As for it being tongue in cheek even  Ian himself has never claimed it to be so and I failed O level mind reading so I call it as I see it.

To paraphrase a maxim ' bad behaviour will flourish if it goes unchallenged'

I think your loyalty to your mate is commendable. misplaced, but commendable.

• Like 2

Like I wrote in an earlier post, I'd like to think all members on this site are my mates

Rog

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thankyou Lizzie  thumbsup

Rog

Lovely fella is our Rog............be a funny world if we all agreed all the time........wanna fight ?.....take me a while to get ready but i'll be there.......high noon Bulwell main st.......(whistling sound).........lol

• Like 3

Have to take the teeth out first Ben, no biting slywink

Rog

• Like 1

Completely off topic,,but a bit of rough and tumble'' reminded me of a big rough looking 'Shop lifter' at Strelley Coop one night,,,saw him 'Trouser' a bottle of ''Jack Daniels'......stopped him at the doors,but my neck caused me some pain as i grabbed him by the arms,,(had hurt it the previous night in a Scuffle at Aspley lane) i let out a bit of a Whimpy ''ahhh''...............the lifter bless him said ''are you ok mate?''....and helped me back to the office,,,didn't have the heart to 'Police him'.....instead had a nice chat and took the JD off him............still see him in Bulwell ,,often Tesco,,,.........lol

• Like 2

Common sense and a good heart Ben,always wins

Rog

• Like 1

You are right Rog. saw so many Jobsworths' come unstuck...........the bloke i mentioned is a 'Thief' but when i see him now,,, gives me the utmost respect,,smiles and always shakes my hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,i know many all over Nottingham in the same way.

I can't put the World to rights and don't try,,,and i don't condemn easily,,,over the years iv'e caught many Staff even Managers,,,there's the 'Needy' and the ''Greedy''.........i know which i prefer........''Pint Ben ?.............go on then,, cheers......Bottle of JD Ben ?............no thanks    lol

• Like 2