Dear members..our friend Graham..Commo, has informed me of the very sad loss of his Daughter Nicky. Alas his twin Daughter succumbed to her illness and passed away on Boxing Day- 2018.

Graham has requested that i post a fitting tribute, together with a piece of music of his and his Daughter Sam's choosing.

This, though sad- i consider a great honour.

Àra Bàtur..The Boat of Life.

I cannot even begin to image how awful losing a daughter must be. You have my deepest sympathy and condolences Commo.

So, sorry to hear of about the loss of your daughter "Nicky

Words can never express how you feel,

Time heals or so they say, but you will never forget all the good times spent with her.

I can't say how you are feeling, as I have never lost a child,

but look on it as an Honour that she chose you and Sam to share her life with.

R.I.P

"NICKY"

So sorry to hear your sad news, Graham.  I wish I'd known about your loss earlier - I never received your pm in December..... I can't even imagine how you must be feeling but be assured of our prayers for you and Sam..... love from Paul and me xx

The chosen music is so beautiful!

Commo (Graham) your family will be together in your shared grief and you will together readjust.

My thoughts are with you.

So saddened to hear of your loss Commo, and my heart goes out to you and your family.

Graham I’m so very sorry to hear this sad news.  My sincere condolences to you and your daughter Sam.  We’re all thinking of you and sending our love.  Lizzie x

Know how you must be feeling Commo, lost both my two boys, 28 & 40 years ago respectively. There's never a day goes by when we don't think of them. Heartfelt condolences to you and yours. Kindest respects, Barrie (Beekay).

Thank you all so much for your kind words and genuine care for myself and Sam, happening only 18 months after her Mum passed seems so cruel, and yet in the midst of life.

the Sigur Ros was played as we entered church, the place where we worship, and the video of them performing in Abbey Road Studios was projected onto the screen, so right, as it seems he was singing for her.

The service was beautiful for a beautiful person and the church was full, you never know how deeply so many people love you until a sad time like this.

Her favourite band, The Cure, played her to her resting place with Pictures of You and she is now at peace next to her  Mum.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

My sad thoughts are with you and your family Commo. My sincere condolences . There are no real words that give comfort but feel sure everyone wil be thinking of you and be in their prayers.