Lady tells the police that the guy was on his phone and eating at the same time. The policeman told her that he was perfectly entitled to do what he wants in his own conservatory.

• Like 1

We lived at Heacham, just a few miles from the 'scene ' and driven down that road uncountable times. There was no reason for a accident if the driver was competent, just let the chauffeur drive instead of pretending to be able when clearly he is not. Do we think that he will bye the poor women a new car as a token gesture, if only to save the increase on her insurance? I think not!!Luckily

Elizabeth was riding in her Range Rover with Philip on their way to church when they coasted right through a red traffic light. Elizabeth didn't pass any comment, as there were no other cars around at the time but when Philip did it again  Elizabeth said: "Philip, that's the second red light you’ve driven through!" Philip looked puzzled. "Am I driving?" he said.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:26 PM, LizzieM said:

Mary, an email is no substitute for a well-worded letter on official writing paper.  I would think that the car involved in the collision is already being repaired or replaced by the Palace, that woman will not be the loser in this instance, unlike some unfortunates who are involved in similar accidents only to find that the other driver is uninsured. 

I here what you are saying Lizzie as I have said before don't read every thing I write take some thing with a spot of salt eg. e-mail

I don't accept what you say that the women will not be a loser, she already is, she would be shocked after the smash, plus being worried about who was in the car with her, it could put her off driving, when are we going to realize that it's one law for them and one for us? 

If it had been me or you we would had been done for Driving with out due care and attention / or even D/Driving.

May-be you would have had to go to court,  banned from driving with a fine, then your licence would had had points on it. 

i have had two accidents in car  and i was driving  believe  me its no joke, and when you see your car afterwards you just are pleased that you got out alive.

• 3 months later...