I'm on my last week of a 30 day ban for upsetting snowflakes...LOL

One thing I've noted over the last three weeks is the spam box in my email service has gone from over 200 day down to a mere trickle, I wonder if that's because I'm on a 30 day ban from FB???

Most of the spams seemed to be scam mails from "desirable sexually hungry "females"..."

We will see next week when my ban is over, if the spam mails start increasing, it will obviously prove FB is a crap site.

But at least I have caught up with old mates and relatives I'd lost contact with over the years.

• Like 1

Was only back less than two weeks from a previous 30 day in the sin bin too!!

Doesn't take much to upset a snowflake on there, for them to report a post..LOl

• Like 1

Like I've said many times, free speech does not extend to internet "forum" sites, you're in "someones house" so have to abide by their rules.

I just like upsetting snowflakes on FB..

At one time even though you got a ban, you could send pm's and let all your friends know you are on a ban, not these days, it's a total ban.

I do have a spare profile, but haven't used it much, I make use of the ban time to do other things, so really the ban doesn't affect me very much.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never had a Facebook account so don't really know how it works. Who issues the ban and on whose authority? Is there any sort of enquiry? Can it be appealed? 

It all sounds a bit Kafkaesque to me.