Came across this forum whilst searching the internet for all things Gedling school so thought i’d sign up!

Born and bred Nottingham however I only come home at weekends due to work.

Seems like a good place to learn things about Nottingham. Have a good day all :)

Hi Mexico j welcome to the site, look forward to reading your tales. Hope you find the site as interesting as I have. There's tons of info on here.

24 minutes ago, Waddo said:

Hi Mexico j welcome to the site, look forward to reading your tales. Hope you find the site as interesting as I have. There's tons of info on here.

To be fair i’ve read quite a few and at the ripe old age of 30 I don’t think I can compare with some, won’t stop me trying though haha!

• Like 1

MexicoJ ....Even at 30, you'll still have memories of your early childhood, teens and young adulthood ... we'd love to read them.   (even though you are young enough to be my grandson!!)

Ayup MJ, Welcome to NS. I have just read your post mentioning 'The Gedling School'. A few of us Nottstalgians went to that school and a few of us lived in its location. Were you a pupil. As Margie H said 'We would enjoy reading about your memories'.

Hi MJ - and welcome. Just hoping that you will comment on some of our memories. Fresh eyes, young eyes. You will see things with a young persons perspective which would/could be quite enlightening to some of us old un's on here. 

8 hours ago, MargieH said:

(even though you are young enough to be my grandson!!)

You're old enough to be my brother!