Sign in to follow this  
Caz

Cookiemonster

Welcome

I see you have posted already good one B)

Welcome from me too.....

you will have to get up early to catch nobody on here cookiemonster!

I can understand where you are Caz it may feel like winter but is it really necessary for a crimbo Avatar? we here are basking in high temperatures, just a thought silly girl.. !yada!

Excuse me Den but it isn't a christmas avatar it's a teddy jumping out of a gift box,the fact the box is red bares no comparison to christmas at all you silly boy.....................you need a slap abouttime:Friends:

And on the subject of heat, you pommies wouldn't know what a hot summer is, you should come here in our summer & feel the heat it would bubble your blood...............so there :yahoo:

:Vampire: She's overheating again due to the cheep ausie vino in her blood stream smithylass. :Friends:

!rulez! That explains the curseness of her words and her short temper. girlvboy

:Vampire: Do you still buy it by the lorry load or have they fixed the direct feed from the Blight winepress?

silly girl!

Welcome Caz please ignore what i have just wrote about you.. lips0

B***** kickme

keep your friends[caz] close & your enemies even closer..........

Start laughing now Den,but honestly I havent had a drink for ages, I have started boxing & X training & they don't go together.............truly ;)

:Kiss: Bl00dy hell Caz Boxing!!!!! me thinks i'm going to have to watch myself when you come over for that visit......unless i start back training again...

Yeah I've got a great upper cut,just dying to practice on someone Den... !laughing!

Caz Posted: Jul 14 2006, 12:04 PM 

Start laughing now Den,but honestly I havent had a drink for ages, I have started boxing & X training & they don't go together.............truly 

:Kiss: So if Boxing and Xtraining don't go together why are you doing them at the same time why don't you do one on one day and the other another day?

Silly Girl! flyswat

:Kiss: Not stumped for words are you Caz...or are you cork bound.. !rotfl!