Gave up looking for SLUG pellets so put the dregs of a bottle of beer onto a saucer and slid it between the plants. See if that works. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At our last house we had 3 barns although, in times past,  one had been used as a stable , one as a piggery and one had a big bread oven in it.   There was also an outside earth toilet with two seats,

A two seater, Margie, Wow!!  You lot must have had money to have one of them.  We only had a one seater.  Shared it with some big spiders.  You checked before you sat down.  Used to go out there at ni

Oh OK. I'll try to be more varied with my posts..  

You leave dregs in bottles of beer!!! dear me it's the end of civilisation as we know it...

• Like 4

Back on topic....

These posts were spotted on the Isla Mujeres... just off Cancun.. very close to the most easterly point iin Me-Hi-Co.  I reckon they are repetitive.. but not boring..

47542690112_4ca461a38f_c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

When it can no longer hold it's own?

Ordered our new metal one last night. Can't wait. I'm beaming with excitement !

On 4/13/2019 at 1:41 AM, Brew said:

Including firewood! Question: when does a post become a stick?

Can't match that !!

• Like 1
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:04 PM, Ayupmeducks said:

Funny you mention slugs Brew, when I lived in Oz, we had these huge slugs called Tiger Slugs, their slime was like contact adhesive and just as hard to get off your skin, I could bore you for hours with them.

The good old Limax Maximus sometimes called the Leopard slug, can be up to 8" long.

Just sprinkle some salt around and they will not cross it. if you put it on them they just sort of dissolve.

I found with Tiger Slugs, they turn inside out when you salt them...

They used to get in the dogs food dishes, it was hilarious watching the dog handle them..

• Like 1

Just had an email notifying me of my new shed being delivered tomorrow morning. Brilliant, my electric screwdriver is on charge in readiness ! smile2

Please allow me to formally welcome your new shed to Nottstalgia.  :)

Thanks Col. I'm sure it'll be honoured !

Wot no shed warming party!!  - huh, don't know what the world is coming to, damned if I do

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1