• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see if I've got this right ! Getting it all wrong.

This is only a trial mind. Hoping I've learned to post pics. Will try not to bore ya'all. B.

Miniature stools Gem. All in need of some touching up where chipped. Had em ages, butterflies too.

3 hours ago, philmayfield said:

Magnolia - it’s always magnolia.

How boring, use your imagination.

• Like 2

Suede, mushroom maybe ?

4-9-2010-055.jpg

4-9-2010-056.jpg

An attempt at a boot fair stall, back in 1988, before I had even thought of the word Digital.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Kath and Margie, much appreciated. I had to put string around the handle, all the way due to rust. Now looking for my next work, unless my sister in law brings something down for me. Each time its  got bigger. Before long it will be a cast iron mangle or one of Pevrils ' scratters' !!

• 1 month later...

IMG-20190927-181235.jpg

Just acquired my next project. Bringing it to Nottingham  to be shot blasted, then it's  back home for the work to start.

• Upvote 3
  • 6 months later...

IMG-20200507-121444.jpg

Work in progress. Got the flowers etc to go on now. In the middle is Wollaton Hall, "that's in Nottingham"!

Bit different from the post above.

• Like 5

It's not finished yet Lizzie. When you have a minute, can possibly pm me Terrys email address so I can send them a picture when it's finished.x

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG-2431.jpg

IMG-2432aa.jpg

These taken about 15 mins ago. What you might call 'work in progress'. Not be long now. Are you watching PP.?

Don't know why the pix are small but if you click or tap on each you will see them larger in postimage. B.

• Like 1

It's just occurred to me, who did you think it was? (Maybe I'd got a painter in). :rolleyes:

When I enlarged the picture I saw underneath that I was invited to meet sexy Asian ladies in Ely!!!

13 minutes ago, MargieH said:

When I enlarged the picture I saw underneath that I was invited to meet sexy Asian ladies in Ely!!!

...and if I click on the same photo I get offers for Sexy Asian Ladies in Nottingham. No doubt the same women with a different location underneath. They've never been anywhere near Ely or Nottingham.

If anyone else clicks, those ladies will be advertised as being near your home town - wherever that might be.

• Upvote 1