Help. I have got a question and it is driving me crazy. :crazy: I can't stop trying to remember, so here goes. Thinking Caps on Nottstalgians. All I have is this bit of info!

In recent years we had a thread on a famous man who married a lady from St Anns. That's it.....that's all I've got. No idea what thread it was in?

I googled "Nottstalgia : typing" and Alma Lucy Reville (Lady Hitchcock) came up in an image search in this thread .

https://nottstalgia.com/forums/topic/8950-i-didnt-know-that/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-578538

• Like 1

Fantastic. Do you know I typed Hitchcock into Google  myself and it turned nothing up about marriage. I kept searching and  Hitchcocks name still kept coming up in my mind. I never thought we would find it. I can sleep tonight. Thank you so much you pair of fabo Notstalgians. So little information and you solved it.thumbsup

PS. Did you know Alfred Hitchock hated his nose? Sorry, take no notice of the last line. Not sure if I have the right man? 

It was Orson Wells. DOH

• Like 1

Carni, your memory is obviously still working well, despite any side-effects from your 'Procedure'.  I remember the thread about 'King of the French' but I never remembered there being any reference in it to Alfred Hitchcock, so I've learned something new today !

• Like 1

It just popped into my mind this morning, and drove me mad all day. I will have to read the thread. Crazy how these things just rise up from nowhere. I couldn't shake Hitchcock from my mind, but couldn't find a reference to his wife anywhere and I thought the typing bit was just my imagination in the end. Makes you wonder what memories our brains hold that we forget.

• Like 1