Bilborough Grammar school

I am currently organising a reunion of the year group1967-1974. The date will be August 17th at a venue in Nottingham.

if you fall into this year group please get in contact. The contacts developed so far number around 50. Several staff members are also involved.

The reunion promises 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hi Happily Retired.

I am guessing you are married to Alan Bird...

What a brilliant memory for names. I’m flat out knowing my own name some days 

My name was Elaine Harrison now known as Lainie Bertwistle. 

My family moved to Australia 1970.

There is a School reunion 5th October 2019 for those who attended Portland Junior and William Sharp, leaving up to 1973. 

Would you mind passing this on to people that are attending Bilborough Grammer

reunion. 

Lorna Shaw also lives in Brisbane Australia and myself are travelling to England to attend this event. I would really appreciate your help in locating any former students of these schools. As you can imagine it is very difficult to find people when we are on the other side of the world. 

Lainie 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lainie,

Great to be in contact with you. Both Alan and I would love to attend the October reunion. 

We need to exchange email addresses so that we can share relevant information. That needs to be done via the private messaging system, if I can work out how to use it! At present, we are expecting 80-90 attendees at our reunion in August and we can disseminate details of your reunion at our event.

Kathy

• 1 year later...

Welcome to Nottstsalgia Paul. You've already posted in several threads and I hope you continue in many more.

You put your email address in the post above, but I've removed it because it might result in you receiving unwanted communications from all kinds of sources, human or artificial.