Unashamed Political comment

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm totally disgusted after watching the live debate in Parliament. We face one of the most important decisions the people have faced since the end of the war and what does Parliament do? Not a l

Ah now it becomes clearer. Is the 'plant' part of the name a reference to certain recreational pharmaceuticals?

I know someone who has dealt in coins 

I was stopped in the street in Worksop last week by someone doing a survey on behalf of the council, questions like "how often do you shop in Worksop" and "Do you use any of the cafes here" all simple enough questions which I was happy to give an answer,she then asked me what was my ethnicity, Black African,brown Asian, black Jamaican,at that I just walked off shaking my head, she should have gone to Specsavers

Rog

True story

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

It’s your Rasta hairdo Rog

Ah now it becomes clearer. Is the 'plant' part of the name a reference to certain recreational pharmaceuticals?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, plantfit said:

I was stopped in the street in Worksop last week by someone doing a survey on behalf of the council, questions like "how often do you shop in Worksop" and "Do you use any of the cafes here" all simple enough questions which I was happy to give an answer,she then asked me what was my ethnicity, Black African,brown Asian, black Jamaican,at that I just walked off shaking my head, she should have gone to Specsavers

Rog

True story

Similar setup last week at the QMC when the consultant was on his keyboard filling in a form he went through the usual questions then asked me my gender ? I'm sorry he said I have to ask it's on the forms.

Where is this madness going to end ?

• Like 3

Just read some of the following post,

I  must say that when i fill in forms and they ask my colour or what nationality  i'm am, i feel as though this is an infringement  my  privacy and i will never fill in this part of the form,  i am no better than anyone else we were born for one thing and that was to keep the world spinning with production. 

Asking people about their gender/race/age/colour of skin, is just another c?????? by governments they ask you one thing then change their minds,  as they told us all about equal opportunity's if they ask question's as above how can this be equal opp's,

I am me, no better than any one else on this planet but i will draw the line at having to touch my forehead of curtsy to any body no-matter who they are, when i read some comments it's no wonder that we have wars. EX Richard the lion heart fighting Muslims  when ever it was, live and let live  that's   me!!!

Just one more comment  i have an identity  card that says and proves that i'm white as i was living in South Africa in the apartheid   and witnessed some things you never would like to see or speak about, how humans can treat each other like this i will never know we are all equal and the sooner we realise it the better. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I wasn’t very tired last night so stayed up a bit late, found Question Time so watched that (the telly I borrowed doesn’t want to acknowledge my sky box so am stuck with BBC1 etc,). I just despair, didn’t realise leave means perhaps. 

(Sorry if this is classed as political, I could have said more but refrained, but it can be deleted if inappropriate, bit  like MP’s shame they can’t be deleted!)

• Like 2

I've been ignoring you Catfan, but, if I were still an Admin or a mod, I'd ban you right now..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Mary1947, in "race" I always enter "Human"..

• Like 1