Unashamed Political comment

I'm totally disgusted after watching the live debate in Parliament. We face one of the most important decisions the people have faced since the end of the war and what does Parliament do?

Not a lot.  There are two thirds of the members missing, they can't even be arsed to  attend never mind speak in the debate.

This is not criticising any one party or opening the leave /remain vote. I see my MP is missing so I feel a note coming on asking why..

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm totally disgusted after watching the live debate in Parliament. We face one of the most important decisions the people have faced since the end of the war and what does Parliament do? Not a l

Ah now it becomes clearer. Is the 'plant' part of the name a reference to certain recreational pharmaceuticals?

I know someone who has dealt in coins 

Me Mam once said, " Don't matter who ya vote for, the bloody government allus gets in !"....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Cliff Ton

• GIGA NOTTSTALGIAN
  • pip_crown.png
  • Cliff Ton
  • 9,725 posts

For those who were wondering....

On 4/5/2015 at 7:57 PM, mick2me said:

There are other options on the internet to discuss politics. You can take your political discussions there.

This is a Nottingham History discussion board.

We had a political board on here from 2004-2014. It was removed after a minority could not use it without being abusive.

MargieH, denshaw, Enigma. and 2 others reacted to this
  •  

• Like 1

You're quite right Ian and TBI. A flagrant disregard for the rules. 

The Queen of Hearts knew what to do with recalcitrant miscreants, she should be PM!

and vituperative outbursts have no place here, I hang my head in shame, mea culpa..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Why hang your head in shame Brew, if there's sommat on your mind spit it out,don't matter if folk don't agree at least you got it off your chest

Rog

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Brew said:

I'm totally disgusted after watching the live debate in Parliament. We face one of the most important decisions the people have faced since the end of the war and what does Parliament do?

Not a lot.  There are two thirds of the members missing, they can't even be arsed to  attend never mind speak in the debate.

This is not criticising any one party or opening the leave /remain vote. I see my MP is missing so I feel a note coming on asking why..

Obviously don't pay much attention to BS than Brew..it's been like this for months..

11 hours ago, Brew said:

You're quite right Ian and TBI. A flagrant disregard for the rules. 

The Queen of Hearts knew what to do with recalcitrant miscreants, she should be PM!

and vituperative outbursts have no place here, I hang my head in shame, mea culpa..

Please forgive the reminder. Just that the majority of members have indicated they don't want to be embroiled in potential conflict so all members can enjoy the site.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

Yes, it's time he either got a job, or is forcibly removed ! 

• Like 2

I'm amazed their reporters / interviewers haven't complained. I'm all for a bit of free speech, but that is just plain rude and ignorant.

• Like 1

That's a hobby, not a JOB. How people find out such info absolutely amazes me. Very strange. 

Not a very good day for me today, I woke up this morning hoping to be British and I find I am still a European,   Bummer  thumbsdown

Rog

• Like 3

I'm English. Always have been English, always will be English. From today, I will be purchasing nothing European if I can avoid it, despite the difficulties that may cause me. As a protest.

Thank heaven for Aussie red wine!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2