HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARNIE

HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY:bighug:

• Like 1

Have a great day Carnie.... Cream cakes galore eh !

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Carni!!

• Like 1

Thank you Mi Ducks. I've still got the Lurgy so not doing much. Hubbs  told me he had to cancel a dinner booking for 16 at Cosmos yesterday, for today (A prebooked surprise for me) The two of us went for a ride to Bridgnorth and had fish and chips by the Severn instead. Just collapsed on the sofa with a cuppa and a bar of Cadburys now. What more could a gel ask for.:biggrin:

• Like 2

Hope you are feeling better Carnie and enjoy the rest of your day ! Happy birthday.

• Like 1

Just come online. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY CARNIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Hope you had a good one.

• Like 1

Thank you Mi Darlin's.  You all made me smile. Still feelin' sorry for misen. Two weeks and still my cough hasn't broken. I tried to tidy the dead flowers from the garden today and had to leave it. I surely hope you all miss this Virus, it's a bo99er. :huh:

• Upvote 1