• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just feel happy for Harry and Meghan.   It doesn't matter what the baby looks like or even what his name is.  A baby is a beautiful gift and will be loved by his family.

Mrs PP is taking one f our Great Grandchildren to school tomorrow. I remarked that "I bet the Queen does not do that". To which she replied "I bet she would like to". Makes you wonder who is the most

Does the babies skin colour even matter? Who's bothered? I don't get the obsession?  

Baby made his first public appearance wrapped in a Nottingham shawl, made by G H Hurt & Son of Chilwell, just like his cousins.  Good for local business. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, LizzieM said:

Baby made his first public appearance wrapped in a Nottingham shawl, made by G H Hurt & Son of Chilwell, just like his cousins.  Good for local business. 

Wearing a hat though to hide the ginger curls.

• Upvote 1

I reckon that they should name him after one of the most famous Anglo-Americans from history, who also was a good friend of the Queen.

All hail Prince Winston.

• Like 1

I even know a Winston Churchill,,in Nottingham,, and hes a white man,,

42 minutes ago, Rob.L said:

I reckon that they should name him after one of the most famous Anglo-Americans from history, who also was a good friend of the Queen.

All hail Prince Winston.

Maybe they should name him, Kyle or Wayne, perhaps Brad or even Leroy !  Kevin Sussex sounds good too.thumbsup

I had a great uncle Archie. Killed in WW1 on 30 November 1917, 40 years to the day before I was born.

Also know a very cute black and white moggie called Archie.

I like the name.