How do members respond to 'notifications' sent be other contributors?

Alpha, I have given you a like, so you can see what happens, by clicking the little heart on the right side of your post. Your little bell should now have a one in a red light to notify you of my like, click the bell and it will show who sent it.

To like someones post, you do the same, click the heart on their post.

To reply to a post, just start typing in the reply box below their post and click submit reply at the end.

Not the best explanation, but the best I can do Miduck. Good Luck.

• Like 3

Sounds like you've had a moment of temporary madness Phil., don't worry it'll soon pass.

Welcome Alpha, love your county. B.

• Like 1

Alpha welcome and hope you find your way around. Take some of the silly comments with a pinch of salt .THEY ARE HARMLESS . On this group it helps to be aware that anything can happen or be said. Enjoy it as we all do. Keep posting.smile2

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Alpha, if you do take things with a pinch of Nonna's salt, make sure you've got your bag of chips !!!  :hungr:

On 5/22/2019 at 11:21 AM, carni said:

To reply to a post, just start typing in the reply box below their post and click submit reply at the end.

Should have added....To reply to a post, just start typing in the reply box below their post, or more often after the last reply in the thread.

Sorry I know this amendment is probably too late now. Hope we haven't lost you?:)

If you want to post in reply to a post but someone has posted before you you need to refer to the post or your post will be lost among the posts others have posted in reply to posts that may or not be relevant to the topic you are posting about.  Simples...     

Unless you are posting about posts and that's an entirely separate topic..          smile2

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

What makes it much more difficult is that in the good old days, all posts were numbered, so it was easy to refer back to any specific post.

A long time ago the numbers magically disappeared and no-one knows how to bring them back. Or can be bothered.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1