It’s been fascinating watching him collect them in a wicker mini hive. I’ve just come in as it’s raining but the bee man is suitably clad for the purpose. He must have the queen as the stray bees are moving towards his mini hive. 

• Like 1

There's always the Grey Fergie to start fettling Phil, just a thought,  thumbsup

Rog

Go on you know you want to, you'll probably see a little grey Fergie wanting some love and attention  hearteyes

Rog

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

Yes, he’s gone now Rog. He’s got a spare hive for them. There is promise of a jar of honey if they settle down! That’s today’s excitement over in the dull life I lead.

Get ya sen into Bulwell Phil,,,nice flat up Crabtree farm,,, i could introduce you to the early morning clients in 'Wethers' ..........nice bunch of 60+ ladies to give you some Banter......don't bother about the younger ones.....unless you are a 'Tattooist''...........

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, plantfit said:

Go on you know you want to, you'll probably see a little grey Fergie wanting some love and attention  hearteyes

Rog

Perhaps the rats have been at the wiring. It’s going to cost me around £70 to get it going just to show it off for half a day. Is it worth it?

Of course it's worth it, I spent ages restoring my old Lister ST1, it runs a treat but what can I do with it now,nothing but start it up and listen to it running but it's nice to know I made it run again and saved it from the scrap yard

Rog

The problem with old tractors is attending vintage tractor shows. All vintage tractor people, present company excepted, are decidedly odd. Complete weirdos. Not he sort of people you'd want to mix with. That's why I'm not going to the Hoveringham show today. :biggrin: Very inbred, the farming community!

6 minutes ago, plantfit said:

Of course it's worth it, I spent ages restoring my old Lister ST1, it runs a treat but what can I do with it now,nothing but start it up and listen to it running but it's nice to know I made it run again and saved it from the scrap yard

Rog

Can you not use it to drive something Rog ? A mini carousel or something similar, or may stick it in a narrow boat. Mind you, I know bugger all about them. B.

At the moment I just annoy the neighbours with it which is fine by me,did think about running a drive belt from the engine to a kids bicycle on a stand to turn the fixed back wheel,have a life size doll on the bike with it's feet fastened to the pedals to make it look like it was riding the bike,like Phil says, Oh what fun we have in the country

Rog