www.bosseyed.org.uk is the site. I've had a lot of fun looking through this in the past, even if I didnt go there myself.

Caz

There are some good links on there too.

Will be including links soon, or may put them on the forums?

Wonder if they will put us a link on their pages?

Perhaps WILL wait for the new domain name we are adopting soon.

WWW.NOTTSTALGIA.COM :P

• 3 months later...

On June 30th Bosseyed Kippers will finally be closing its doors forever. There is a function being held in the evening at the "Stute" for all x pupils and staff, some i might add are still around and came to one of my Meadows reunions held last year. Dicko

Mick i organise school reunions for deering and bosseyed, but because of the popularity of them it escalates into people coming who once lived in the meadows, so anyone now attends, i usually post it on friends reunited site under both schools. The last one we had was two years ago and about 200 attended, we held it at the police HQ central in town. There is one soon but not exactly a reunion, i posted it on bosseyed, its june 30th at the stute, bosworth closing and mike hall the headmaster has invited all x pupils, but had some emails from meddars people saying they never went to bosworth, but they are coming to the stute that night for nostalgic reasons. dicko

Mick,

Think you will find that the links on bosseyed and deering relate to the forum it took some time but hey its now on both sites. A nice forum and i have posted the adverts to this to all mates in meadows, dont blame me for the influx lol, dicko real name chrissie

• 4 years later...

1568 days from from the last post there still not here ?

Or 4 years, 3 months, 15 days ! or 135,475,200 seconds ! or 2,257,920 minutes ! or 37,632 hours ! or 224 weeks !

I've got a feeling there not coming me duck ?

• Upvote 1
  • 7 months later...

My name is Ray Goodall,I used to live on Hawthorne Street and attended Bosworth Road school up till 1952 when we left for Calverton where the old man started a new job,I was 7 at the time,the other family name was starbuck,get in touch if you want to chat about old medders

Did you have a lovely sister called Eileen ?

• 5 years later...

Hi dingbat 45

Have been meaning to reply to this topic since I first saw it.

My father lived down the meadows and went to Bosworth School I have a photo of him with teacher and class mates, it would have been taken around 1923/1924/1925. I have tried to put it on to this site, photo bucket, making it smaller but it just doe's not want to work. If any one is interested in the photo please send me a message.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info Dave 48

• 1 year later...
On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 7:06 AM, mary1947 said:

Hi dingbat 45

Have been meaning to reply to this topic since I first saw it.

My father lived down the meadows and went to Bosworth School I have a photo of him with teacher and class mates, it would have been taken around 1923/1924/1925. I have tried to put it on to this site, photo bucket, making it smaller but it just doe's not want to work. If any one is interested in the photo please send me a message.

we left in 1952

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...